Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts

BMW Diesel Owners / Enthusiasts
Do you own a diesel powered BMW? Maybe a 335d or a BMW x35d? Come and talk about what makes your car great!

Old 09-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 X5 35d
Question Moving

well im moving to Cheyenne WY next week, any recommendation about who in CO is good for diesel service dealership wise? Someone must be in the denver area who is good... no?
Ads by Google
Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 AM

Mein Auto: 335d & X5 35d
I just moved to Denver 4 months ago....This is the best I know so far...some from personal experience other info from BMW car owners.

Gebhart, in Boulder, is pretty bad. They broke my windshield; put DEF all over the engine on a refill; and failed to put back some bulkhead parts in properly. Thankfully they will fix what they mess up, provide nice loaners, and will negotiate on the service cost. (FYI I will no longer be going back to them)

Murray in Denver, never been there but others have told me to stay away. I called them on the phone for some service info and pricing. They were not the friendliest people and refused to move on price. (I would pass on these guys)

So that leaves, Schomp in south Denver, others give this place high praise and say it is the place to go for maintance. Plus their dealership is updated unlike the others. (This is my recommendation for you - I will be going here on my next visit)

I live about 15-20 mins from Gebhart & Murray and Schomp is about 35-40min but I do not have any confidence in the closer ones. Plus Schomp looks more like some of the other BMW dealerships I've been to in Austin and Charlotte.

Hope that helps.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:13 PM

Thank you, that does help. I have a place to start atleast. My first scheduled service is coming up fast and will be here in fall I think. Have you heard anything about "Co's BMW Center" in loveland north of you?

Last edited by wanderlust; 09-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:12 PM

Mein Auto: 335d & X5 35d
Nope Have not heard of anything on Co's BMW center
Old 09-16-2012, 05:42 AM

Mein Auto: '11 335d
Not sure about diesel service, but I had the best Rocky Mountain oysters at the Cheyenne Frontier Days.

I highly recommend making a trip to the VERY small outpost town of Tin Cup Colorado - very cool drive, beautiful country, and some great trout fishing. They rent cabins there.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:57 AM

Mein Auto: '06 X3
Wander -- why not post over on the regional board under the "Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Region". I guess no BMW dealer/service center in Cheyenne?
Old 09-17-2012, 11:10 AM

thanks all, I have been busy getting my house in order, so have not had time to reply, I will definatly be taking drives all over wy and co as thats one of the reasons I came out here. the regional board is a great idea.