Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest Regional > Regional Forums > Pacific Northwest Region - AK, HI, ID, OR, and WA

Pacific Northwest Region - AK, HI, ID, OR, and WA
Regional forum for members in AK, HI, ID, OR, and WA.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1998 M3
Wa - fs 2003 x5

My good friend is selling his X5 as he is now looking for an M3. I have driven the X5 a few times and it runs great, it is amazing how well this thing handles for an SUV. He is selling for $13,500

From the CL Ad:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3264605596.html

ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS FROM DAY ONE IN A BOOK FOR YOU. Car originally sold and serviced at Bellevue BMW. I purchased car from Bellevue BMW. Exellent tires, Excellent condition. This X5 has the following options:

Cold Weather: High pressure headlight washers, heated front seats, ski bag, heated rear seats.

Premium Package: Leather seats, computer, automatic dual zone climate control, power passenger seat, automatic headlights, rain sensor, sunroof, power reclining rear seats, power folding side mirrors, homelink, rear climate control, rear window side blinds, privacy glass.

Sport Package: Sport seats, aluminum window and mirror trim, anthracite headliner, 19 inch wheels, three spoke sport steering wheel, black chrome tail pipe tips, self leveling rear suspension, automatic dimming mirrors, lumbar support, NAVIGATION SYSTEM, premium sound, adaptive bi-xenon headlights, shadowline window trim.

2 original keys and all the owner's manuals. This has always been a local car so no rust issues or sun damage. The most common maintenance issues have already been addressed and this x5 is ready to go.

If you have any question please feel free to call me at 206-915-7030 or emails will be returned in the evening. This has been the most amazing car that I have ever owned. We now have a Subaru in the family so I can buy a M3.
Advertisement