Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)

F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
The 5 Series Gran Turismo -- now available in the USA as a 535i, 550i and 550i xDrive model.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2012, 06:50 AM
gt=hi&bye gt=hi&bye is offline
GT = hi&bye
Location: Charlotte, NC
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 170
Mein Auto: 550i gt
F07 Coding (List of Helpers)

Ok. The F10 owners have their list.....we should populate our own. Although coding the F07 is much like coding the F10.
So, this thread is a list of people willing to help others with coding their F07.
Your general location, what you have coded, and any added advice would be appreciated!

I can help with anyone who wants to pay $100 to have their car coded. All you need is your vehicle and a list of things you would like to code. In the event that your car needs to be recoded, my guy will recode for free. He is in the Atlanta area. For anyone interested, pm me!!
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
  #2  
Old 09-13-2012, 12:03 AM
1STBimmer 1STBimmer is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Birmingham, AL
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 409
Mein Auto: 550i GT/X5 35d
My name is/was on the main thread. I'm in Birmingham and can help w/F07's.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-20-2012, 02:42 AM
admiralen admiralen is offline
Registered User
Location: Norway
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: 530d GT Xdrive
Thumbs up F07 - Code list please

I am new at this forum! My apologies if this question has been raised before:

Does anyone have a list of coding options for the F07.
I have a German version of the 530D xdrive with a lot of options.
I am particularly interested in option codes related to the hatch, headup and video options.

Anyone? Please.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Mikeyf79 Mikeyf79 is online now
Registered User
Location: Cardiff
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 5 Series GT
Hi, I'm in the UK and willing to help where possible, but new to this.

Does anyone have a list so far?

Mikeyf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2013, 07:47 PM
sgi4side sgi4side is offline
Registered User
Location: LA
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11
Mein Auto: M Roadster
I have been using F01 code.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2013, 03:59 AM
Ductordoc Ductordoc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Western North Carolina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 185
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive GT
Here is the contact infer for who coded my 2013 550i XD GT. Also a list of what was available for him to change. Hope it helps someone that is OK with having their car coded my someone remotely. Okie did a great job.


TRIPL3_O Coding
codemycar@gmail.com
facebook.com/tripl3ocoding
youtube.com/codemycar

F10/11/06/07/12/13 Coding/Programming/Retrofit Options

A) CODING
1) DVD In Motion
2) Enable Video Via USB Port (HU_NBT only)
3) Disable Legal Disclaimers (Startup, Cameras, Etc.)
4) Add/Delete Weatherband (WB) To Entertainment Options (HU_CIC only)
5) Enable Torque & Power Meters In iDrive (Not Available For V8’s)
6) Enable Tire Pressure & Temperature Readings In iDrive
7) Transfer Phone’s Ringtone To Vehicle
8) Change US Nav Voice To UK Nav Voice (HU_CIC only)
9) Disable Seat Belt Chimes
10) Close Windows & Sunroof With KeyFob
11) Fold/Unfold Side Mirrors With KeyFob & Comfort Access
12) Disable Window Safety
13) Start Car Without Braking/Clutching
14) Unlock Doors When Car Is Turned Off
15) Radio/Nav Turns Off When Door Is Opened
16) Close Trunk From Key & Interior Button (Not Available For F12, F13)
17) Disable A.S.S Or Set It To Last Memory Setting
18) Disable Halogen DRL’s (If Not Already Set)
19) Enable Angel Eye’s As DRL’s (If Not Already Set)
20) Enable Taillights As DRL’s (In Addition to Angel Eyes)
21) Enable Fog Lights As Welcome Lights
22) Disable Sidemarkers (Still Work As Turn Signals)
23) Run High Beams & Fog Lights Simultaneously
24) Enable Auto High Beam Assist (Requires Driver Assistance Package
w/Lane Departure)
25) Enable Lane Departure in HUD ((Requires Driver Assistance Package
w/Lane Departure)
26) Digital Speedometer (On By Default On ///M Cars)
27) Disable Speed Overestimation (Only For Analog Speedometer)
28) Daytime Instrument Cluster Lights In Night Mode
29) Blinkers In HUD
30) Entertainment/Phone List In HUD (2013+ only unless software was
updated)
31) Speed limit Info In HUD (Requires Driver Assistance Package)
32) Disable Top Speed Restriction For Cameras (Can Be Used While Driving)
33) Always Remember Seat Heating & Cooling Upon Vehicle Start
34) Set AC/Climate Memory To Remember Last Setting
B) UPDATES
1) 2013 CIC Navigation Map Update
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-20-2014, 03:01 AM
j-min j-min is online now
Registered User
Location: s.korea
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Mein Auto: f30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ductordoc View Post
Here is the contact infer for who coded my 2013 550i XD GT. Also a list of what was available for him to change. Hope it helps someone that is OK with having their car coded my someone remotely. Okie did a great job.


TRIPL3_O Coding
codemycar@gmail.com
facebook.com/tripl3ocoding
youtube.com/codemycar

F10/11/06/07/12/13 Coding/Programming/Retrofit Options

A) CODING
1) DVD In Motion
2) Enable Video Via USB Port (HU_NBT only)
3) Disable Legal Disclaimers (Startup, Cameras, Etc.)
4) Add/Delete Weatherband (WB) To Entertainment Options (HU_CIC only)
5) Enable Torque & Power Meters In iDrive (Not Available For V8’s)
6) Enable Tire Pressure & Temperature Readings In iDrive
7) Transfer Phone’s Ringtone To Vehicle
8) Change US Nav Voice To UK Nav Voice (HU_CIC only)
9) Disable Seat Belt Chimes
10) Close Windows & Sunroof With KeyFob
11) Fold/Unfold Side Mirrors With KeyFob & Comfort Access
12) Disable Window Safety
13) Start Car Without Braking/Clutching
14) Unlock Doors When Car Is Turned Off
15) Radio/Nav Turns Off When Door Is Opened
16) Close Trunk From Key & Interior Button (Not Available For F12, F13)
17) Disable A.S.S Or Set It To Last Memory Setting
18) Disable Halogen DRL’s (If Not Already Set)
19) Enable Angel Eye’s As DRL’s (If Not Already Set)
20) Enable Taillights As DRL’s (In Addition to Angel Eyes)
21) Enable Fog Lights As Welcome Lights
22) Disable Sidemarkers (Still Work As Turn Signals)
23) Run High Beams & Fog Lights Simultaneously
24) Enable Auto High Beam Assist (Requires Driver Assistance Package
w/Lane Departure)
25) Enable Lane Departure in HUD ((Requires Driver Assistance Package
w/Lane Departure)
26) Digital Speedometer (On By Default On ///M Cars)
27) Disable Speed Overestimation (Only For Analog Speedometer)
28) Daytime Instrument Cluster Lights In Night Mode
29) Blinkers In HUD
30) Entertainment/Phone List In HUD (2013+ only unless software was
updated)
31) Speed limit Info In HUD (Requires Driver Assistance Package)
32) Disable Top Speed Restriction For Cameras (Can Be Used While Driving)
33) Always Remember Seat Heating & Cooling Upon Vehicle Start
34) Set AC/Climate Memory To Remember Last Setting
B) UPDATES
1) 2013 CIC Navigation Map Update
Is this list can I get?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Ductordoc Ductordoc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Western North Carolina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 185
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive GT
Please email or contact Okie for current formation. The list I provided was very complete but he can tell you if he has added items and answer your specific questions.
__________________
Ductordoc
2013 550i xDrive GT
2014 X5 xDrive 50i
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2014, 05:09 AM
guloo guloo is offline
Registered User
Location: High Wycombe UK
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Mein Auto: BMW 530d GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyf79 View Post
Hi, I'm in the UK and willing to help where possible, but new to this.

Does anyone have a list so far?

Mikeyf

Hi mate. As soon as I get the lead and software would appreciate some advice I'm UK based also
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2014, 03:23 PM
GhostWorks GhostWorks is offline
GhostWorks
Location: Isle of Man
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 104
Mein Auto: E60 530i ES
Nice list

No need for hardware for the tpms coding ?


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Last edited by GhostWorks; 02-04-2014 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-03-2014, 05:43 PM
ErnestHouse's Avatar
ErnestHouse ErnestHouse is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: South Florida
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 821
Mein Auto: 2014 535i GT M Sport
Are there conditions like the dealer doing something that undoes coding?
__________________
2014 535i GT M Sport Glacier, Mocha, ZDA, ZDB, ZDH, ZPP, 2VH, 416, 456, 4CK
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-04-2014, 03:41 AM
Ductordoc Ductordoc is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Western North Carolina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 185
Mein Auto: 2013 550i xDrive GT
I think it would have to be intentional.
Mine has been in for 2 issues. They hooked up the BMW computers, etc.
All coding is still in effect.
The CA knows it has had some coding.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-20-2014, 08:41 AM
sbgt535 sbgt535 is offline
Registered User
Location: california
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 535i GT
Okee is good. He did my 535i GT remotely. The only issue I had was not related to his coding but even before the coding my car would turn off after a 3-4 days of being idle. I would drive a block or so from my home and at the first stop sign or red light the car would just turn off. That basically happened about for about 5 times in one year so I took it the dealer. They kept it for a week and in the end they just re-installed the software. When they did that all the coding was wiped out.

Is there anyway to keep the coding on one of the profiles?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-21-2014, 01:19 PM
daders's Avatar
daders daders is offline
There is no spoon
Location: DFW, TX
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 768
Mein Auto: 2010 F07 550i, 2009 B8 A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgt535 View Post
Okee is good. He did my 535i GT remotely. The only issue I had was not related to his coding but even before the coding my car would turn off after a 3-4 days of being idle. I would drive a block or so from my home and at the first stop sign or red light the car would just turn off. That basically happened about for about 5 times in one year so I took it the dealer. They kept it for a week and in the end they just re-installed the software. When they did that all the coding was wiped out.

Is there anyway to keep the coding on one of the profiles?
From how I understand it there is no way to retain your custom settings if the dealer has to reset/update software. He should have saved your new settings as a profile so all you need to do is plug in and reload the profile.


Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
__________________
There's no need to panic until it is time to panic.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-02-2014, 07:05 PM
mbahr mbahr is offline
Registered User
Location: Wisconsin
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 50
Mein Auto: F07
Hey there fellow F07 folks!

I am starting topokearou switch coding and having some beginner issues. I posted over at this thread. Care to review and shareomewisdom?

-Mike

Last edited by mbahr; 12-02-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Add link
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-02-2014, 09:20 PM
shawnsheridan's Avatar
shawnsheridan shawnsheridan is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Houston, TX
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13,076
Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbahr View Post
Hey there fellow F07 folks!

I am starting topokearou switch coding and having some beginner issues. I posted over at this thread. Care to review and shareomewisdom?

-Mike
I have done so.
__________________

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-03-2014, 03:24 PM
kingchorizo kingchorizo is online now
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 2012 550i Gran Tursimo M
Looking over this list I am very much interested in having some of these features enabled. Question is anyone in the Chicago/Midwest area available to do such work? Cash in hand
__________________
2012 550i GT w/M Sport, Convenience, Cold Weather, Heated Steering Wheel, Driver Assistance, Dynamic Handling, Luxury Seating, Luxury Rear Seating, Integral Steering, Rear Seat Entertainment, HUD, Comfort Access, Side & Top view Cameras, Night Vision, 20" Wheels, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-03-2014, 03:45 PM
sbgt535 sbgt535 is offline
Registered User
Location: california
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 34
Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 535i GT
Give Okee a call or send him an email. He does it remotely.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-03-2014, 03:55 PM
kingchorizo kingchorizo is online now
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 2012 550i Gran Tursimo M
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgt535 View Post
Give Okee a call or send him an email. He does it remotely.
Thanks, may just do that.
__________________
2012 550i GT w/M Sport, Convenience, Cold Weather, Heated Steering Wheel, Driver Assistance, Dynamic Handling, Luxury Seating, Luxury Rear Seating, Integral Steering, Rear Seat Entertainment, HUD, Comfort Access, Side & Top view Cameras, Night Vision, 20" Wheels, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-12-2014, 12:36 PM
STRMTRPR550iGT STRMTRPR550iGT is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 176
Mein Auto: 2012 550i GT XDrive
8,10,11,16,23,24,25,26,29,30,31,32 all sound excellent... What does this guy Okee charge, and how does he do it remotely?
__________________
STRMTRPR550iGT

2012 F07 550i Gran Turismo XDrive, Dark Graphite Metallic II with Cinnamon Perforated Nappa Leather seats

w/ Sport, Convenience, Driver Assistance and Cold Weather pkgs, Climatised Front Seats, Luxury Rear Seating, Dynamic Handling, Integral Steering, Active Cruise Control, Lane Departure, HUD, Comfort Access, 20" Wheels, BMW Apps

Summers: Continental EXTREME CONTACT DW
245/40R20 275/35R20
Winters: Pirelli WINTER CARVING EDGE RFTs
245/40R20 275/35R20


Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-23-2014, 11:10 AM
kingchorizo kingchorizo is online now
Registered User
Location: Chicago
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 75
Mein Auto: 2012 550i Gran Tursimo M
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRMTRPR550iGT View Post
8,10,11,16,23,24,25,26,29,30,31,32 all sound excellent... What does this guy Okee charge, and how does he do it remotely?
@STRMTRPR550iGT, I reached out and he charges $100 w/Navigation 2015 map update included, however since I already had that update done, he will only charge $50 or less for any or all coding options. He sent me the info with the list and indicated it will take roughly 1 hour or so for the coding to be completed. He will be in town in Naperville area on Jan. 1st, I may take him up on the offer so if you are interested maybe I can see if he can do a 2 for 1 deal?
__________________
2012 550i GT w/M Sport, Convenience, Cold Weather, Heated Steering Wheel, Driver Assistance, Dynamic Handling, Luxury Seating, Luxury Rear Seating, Integral Steering, Rear Seat Entertainment, HUD, Comfort Access, Side & Top view Cameras, Night Vision, 20" Wheels, Ceramic Controls, BMW Apps

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-17-2014, 08:19 PM
surfaceflame surfaceflame is offline
Registered User
Location: brooklyn
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Mein Auto: 2012 bmw 550i xdrive
new york coders

anyone have a person for coding in the new york city area?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-23-2014, 06:32 PM
Kosd Kosd is offline
Registered User
Location: Naperville
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Mein Auto: 2011 535GT xDrive
King/Jake, I'm in Naperville and would be interested as well if you guys want to work a three-fer deal..

I also already have the nav updated.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - Current)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms