Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Past Sponsor

Mein Auto:
BLOW-OUT :: Bilstein PSS10s for 323|325|328|330 (PayPal)

For a limited time and for those with Confirmed and Verified PayPal accounts in the U.S. (www.mjmautohaus.com/paypal), we'll be offering special pricing on Bilstein PSS10 Coilover Kits for E46 323Ci, 323i, 325i, 330i, 328i, 325Ci and 330Ci applications - FOR $1549.95 WITH FREE LOWER 48 STATE SHIPPING! Bilstein has been manufacturing shock absorbers and suspension components for over 100 years now and has been a unique driving force in the automotive suspension industry for quite some time. Bilstein was also first to apply the patented gas pressure principle to controlling ride characteristics on automobiles and introduced the world's first monotube gas pressure shock absorber. Bilstein continues to be a leader in monotube gas pressure shock absorber technology and very few shock manufacturers have been able to equal the performance and enhanced ride characteristics of Bilstein Shocks. From racing and testing in Formula 1, NASCAR, SCCA, Rally and Off-Road, to Original Equipment placement on BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicles, Bilstein Shock Absorbers and performance ride control products are proven to be among the best in the world.

The Bilstein PSS10 Coilover Kits features a ride-height adjustable system which includes four sport tuned shocks, front and rear progressive or multi-stage springs, and includes all mounting hardware. The PSS10s also allow you to set your ride height with precision accuracy, and advanced users can even adjust corner weight for the ultimate handling for the hardcore track enthusiasts. All kits feature a 10 position compression/rebound adjustment and two (2) free coilover wrenches. To place an order, simply send us a PM with your contact info and a salesperson will get your order in. This is a limited time offer for Confirmed and Verified PayPal users.

* 2000 BMW 323Ci
* 2000 BMW 328Ci
* 1999-2000 BMW 328
* 1999-2000 BMW 323i
* 2001-2005 BMW 325i
* 2000-2005 BMW 330i
* 2001-2006 BMW 325Ci
* 2001-2006 BMW 330Ci

PSS10s - $1549.95 with free shipping! PM us to place an order (kits ship same day).
Advertisement