Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 10-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via ICQ to groundeffect
Mein Auto: 335i
Up graded suspension= New Car!

About a month ago, I put on a set of Pilot Super Sports-and noticed a much better ride over the imperfections on the road. Pretty happy. Two weeks ago, I had the Dinan stage 3 suspension put in -still on the initial 'comfort' settings as recommended for the first 1000 miles! All I can say is WOW!
This is the car I thought I was buying to begin with-what it should have been out the factory door.
I've driven her down the best twisties around my domicile-and I am very impressed. No body roll at all. Reminds me of my old '74 911 as to road handling.
I know-Dinan is expensive etc-but he does deliver.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:34 PM

another shot..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	car2.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	344133  
Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Non compos Mentos

Mein Auto: 335i E92 TiAg 6MT ED
Pic of the 'DINAN' badge on your trunk or it didn't happen.

Tell us about the Stage 3 suspension bits...
Old 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM

Not enough points for a badge just yet...the car is pretty much as I want 'er to be for now anyway..
The parts are Koni custom valved adjustable struts and shocks,,,camber plates and a 26.5 mm front sway bar.
Next month I'll adjust the rebound somewhat..may be hold off on any increase of neg camber till next autocross season..
Cheers!