Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Jersey

Send a message via AIM to daffy908 Send a message via Skype™ to daffy908
Mein Auto: 2005 BMW 325i
Cool Colorado Springs

Anyone on here from the Colorado Springs area? Tryna find good locals to get work done in the future, and info on meets/events.
Ads by Google
Old 10-07-2012, 05:19 PM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
I have friends in the springs. Go on L4P.com in the west section you'll see a meet that's going on soon. You'll meet tons of good car people there that'll point you in the right direction.
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD
Old 10-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Jersey

L4P Tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMafiaV View Post
I have friends in the springs. Go on L4P.com in the west section you'll see a meet that's going on soon. You'll meet tons of good car people there that'll point you in the right direction.
Thanks is an understatement lol so I'll keep in contact w/ you as a token of appreciation if u dont mind .. I haven't even spent 5 mins on the site but I already love it.

One thing though, is there something specific that needs to be done in order to post? I've registered and filled out the bio stuff but I can't post on anything.

Last edited by daffy908; 10-08-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 AM
XIL

Mein Auto: 2002 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy908 View Post
Thanks is an understatement lol so I'll keep in contact w/ you as a token of appreciation if u dont mind .. I haven't even spent 5 mins on the site but I already love it.

One thing though, is there something specific that needs to be done in order to post? I've registered and filled out the bio stuff but I can't post on anything.
Going to go ahead and assume you mean understanding . If you can't find anything there you can always try starting your own. Facebook groups to stay in contact and facebook events are what me and most of the locals here use, but I've heard that some people use meetup.com. Good luck

Dreaming of the ///M.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Jersey

Re: ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimcwe View Post
Going to go ahead and assume you mean understanding . If you can't find anything there you can always try starting your own. Facebook groups to stay in contact and facebook events are what me and most of the locals here use, but I've heard that some people use meetup.com. Good luck
Good info, Facebook is where I started but I'm trying to find new (or possibly better) websites to have as an option as well. Nationwide Productions have helped me on Facebook for the most part though, but it would be good to try and start my own group too. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:50 AM
L4P

Send a message via AIM to MalibuMafiaV
Mein Auto: E60 M5 & Stage 3 Audi S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy908 View Post

Did you get the registration email?. You won't be able to post in some sections until you have 100 posts.
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD