Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 11-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
BMW expands credit card program with $10K towards your next BMW

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

Offering unique benefits and exclusive rewards – including up to $10,000 towards the lease or finance contract on a new vehicle – designed specifically for members of the BMW community, BMW Bank of North America re-launches a new, three-tiered BMW Credit Card program.

The expanded Visa® credit card collection encompasses the BMW Card, the BMW Signature® Card and the BMW Ultimate Card – issued by the BMW Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW Financial Services NA, LLC.

The re-launch targets existing cardholders, introducing them to the new program and, where applicable, inviting them to upgrade to another tier, all without changing their account numbers.

Cardholders will have access to a range of premium reward redemption options developed from customer feedback and realigned with the BMW brand, including enhanced point earnings and a broader array of redemption levels.

In addition to redemption of points toward the lease or finance contract on a new BMW of up to $10,000, cardholders rewards will include the ability to purchase additional lease miles, pay for service and repairs and lifestyle merchandise at BMW centers, and attend exclusive BMW events.

New points earning opportunities are driven by a combination of the credit card selected by the customer and the type of purchase made. Customers can earn more points on their purchases made at BMW centers…3x, 4x or 5x per dollar spent.

“A dozen years ago we introduced the BMW Card to provide our customers, members of the BMW community, with a card tailored to their active lifestyles and rewarding them for being part of the BMW family,” explained Ken Petersen, President and Chairman, BMW Bank of North America. “Although the card has been extremely successful, customer feedback and a decade of change drove our decision to enhance our card products, but the heart of the program remains the same.”

The BMW Credit Card benefits go beyond points for purchases with bonuses for spending on gasoline and at BMW Centers. And there are BMW-unique rewards for point redemption including branded merchandise and toward vehicle purchases.

“The BMW Card is another way for us to reward loyalty — a way for BMW Financial Services to show its commitment to its customers and a means for the BMW community to show its passion for the brand,” added Petersen.
This article has been viewed 6445 times.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mein Auto: E63 650i
Any special link to the details?

| Bimmerzone.com | 1-800-357-7797 | info@bimmerzone.com | 831 Lincoln Ave, Suite 3, West Chester PA 19380 |

Video about Bimmerzone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5pjPS88Bw

We are proud to be Authorized Dealers for: Sprint Booster, Peake Research, Eisenmann Exhaust, Hartge, RPI Exhaust, AutoEnginuity, Bentley Publishers, Zymol, P21S, PowerFlex USA, Brembo GT, KW, Hawk and much more!!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Mein Auto: Ti Silver 03 M3
BMW didn't include any, sorry.

Tim
Old 12-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Supporting Vendor

Mein Auto: E63 650i
no prob, just curious

| Bimmerzone.com | 1-800-357-7797 | info@bimmerzone.com | 831 Lincoln Ave, Suite 3, West Chester PA 19380 |

Video about Bimmerzone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5pjPS88Bw

We are proud to be Authorized Dealers for: Sprint Booster, Peake Research, Eisenmann Exhaust, Hartge, RPI Exhaust, AutoEnginuity, Bentley Publishers, Zymol, P21S, PowerFlex USA, Brembo GT, KW, Hawk and much more!!