Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 11-27-2012, 10:29 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 530i
2003 530i - FL Car - Mint condition! 65,xxx miles!

Selling my 2003 530i - 65,xxx miles - Asking $13,500

Car is Automatic with Premium Package - stock Xenon lights.
Nothing wrong with it, new tires, like new.

I originally bought the car in February of 2011 with only 34,000 miles on it.

Reason for selling is I just picked up a new 335i.
No need for two cars. This will just sit in the garage and I'd rather have it go to a good owner who will love it as much as I did.

Quick overview

2003 530i Titanium Silver Metallic - 65,xxx miles as of today 11/27/12

Upgrades:
- 18x9 square Style 42's (NOT replicas) - put them on the car brand new last year. One very small chip on one of the rims.
-BMW M5 rear sway bar
-OEM BMW Front valance (lip)
-White LED Angel eyes
-35% tint all around

Repairs/maintainence:
-Regular oil changes of course.
-Replaced thrust arm bushing last year
-Replaced radiator at ~60k miles
-Replaced alternator mid-last year
-Replaced aux-fan mid-last year.
-Had BMW replaced the instrument cluster due to dead pixels.
-Just replaced all 4 tires at 63,000 miles with Kuhmo Ecstas 4x - The ride is amazing. Full road hazard and 40k mile warranty on tires.
-Fixed seat twist issue on both front seats.
-Replaced the rear rotors and pads a couple of months ago. Front pads were replaced last year.

Here's the cars full History:
- Original owner Purchased in 2003 from Germain BMW in Naples FL. First owner had it for a few months then traded it in for a 2004 model.

- Second owner purchased in 2003 CPO and kept it garaged in Naples FL. They were snow birds so the car was barely driven.
Second owner serviced the car at Germain BMW until 2011 when it was traded in at Germain BMW.

- I purchased it in February of 2011. with 34,xxx miles on the clock.
It's been serviced at Debold Motorsports in Bonita Springs, FL and Germain BMW in Naples FL. Car is garaged.

- I added a BMW OEM Auxiliary port to the radio so you can plug in any phone or mp3 player.
-I have brand new cloth floor mats and I currently have black rubber BMW all weather floor mats in the car.

-Interior has no cracks or rips in the leather. I use Meguiars leather cleaner / protectant on it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the car. No codes, no lights, a few very minor scratches on the back bumper but the interior and exterior are flawless.

Comes with original manual and both keys.

Keep in mind this car has been babied and kept very well maintained. PM me with serious offers please!

Link below contains over 100 pictures of the car. I also have paperwork for the car already scanned if interested.

http://photobucket.com/530i_pics

Please PM me with any questions!

2010 335i - Sport, Nav, Premium, Comfort Access
(Sold) 2003 530i - 18x9 Style 42's - M5 Rear Sway Bar - White LED Angel Eyes - OEM Front Valance(lip)
Ads by Google
Old 12-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Mein Auto: 2003 530i
Weekend bump!

Just washed her!

2010 335i - Sport, Nav, Premium, Comfort Access
(Sold) 2003 530i - 18x9 Style 42's - M5 Rear Sway Bar - White LED Angel Eyes - OEM Front Valance(lip)
Old 12-05-2012, 03:00 AM

Mein Auto: Acura TL
Beautiful...if I didn't have to worry about getting it to Maine, I'd be very interested.