Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 12-30-2012, 08:24 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
2 cel phone questions please on 750i 2013

I am stumped about these 2 things I can't figure out for the life of me.

1) When I want to leave the car and I am still in the car chatting to someone, how the heck do I transfer the call back to my cel from the car's speaker/bluetooth? When I just turn the car off, the line cuts out. And I don't see on the menu a call transfer button...

2) When there is a call waiting while I am talking to someone already, I can accept the incoming call but then I can't seem to be able to transfer back to the first caller when I am ready. How do I do this?

Thank you all! Happy New Year.

Katherine

Last edited by kath00; 12-30-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 12-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 750I
I have an E65 but I will assume this should work the same way in your car or is at least an alternative. When I'm still on a call what I do is just press the menu or option button on my phone and there is an option to use handset. This will trnasfer the audio back to the phone from the bluetooth paired device which in this case is the car. It's usually the same function on your phone that you would use to make a second call while your already on the phone etc. hope that helps.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:30 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFEL750I View Post
I have an E65 but I will assume this should work the same way in your car or is at least an alternative. When I'm still on a call what I do is just press the menu or option button on my phone and there is an option to use handset. This will trnasfer the audio back to the phone from the bluetooth paired device which in this case is the car. It's usually the same function on your phone that you would use to make a second call while your already on the phone etc. hope that helps.
Ah hah! I will have to try that tomorrow. I have not tried anything on the phone itself since on my Lexus it was an option on the car's menu screen. Thanks.