Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: E92, E82, E46, E39
ModBargains.com | JB Stage 1 Tuner for N63 Motors - Make More Power!

Are you ready to reach into the full potential of your BMW N63 engine? Burger Motorsports (BMS) has finally released their beta version of the JB Tuner for the N63. This engine is preset in the F10 550i, F12 650i, E70 X5 and E71 X6. In each, this BMS JB Tuner will instantly boost your power gains, giving your car a totally different feel, with more power and better throttle response.

This plug and play tuner attaches to sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory DME tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. Power gains on an otherwise stock car are up to 25hp and 40tq to the wheels. Installation is very discrete and it quickly removes without a trace when needed. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged.

Prior to ordering review the install guide and take a photo of your MAP sensor. Email it in so we can tell you whether you need the TypeA harness or TypeB harness.

Not actual picture of N63 Tuner

JB4 Benefits
Up to 25hp and 40tq to the wheels
Huge boost of power
Works great with other bolt ons like downpipes
Fully plug and play and attaches to four easy located sensors
Installs quickly for instant power gains

JB4 Applications
2011+ F12 650i N63
2010+ F10 550i N63
2007+ E70 X5 N63
2008+ E71 X6 N63

CLICK HERE FOR AN INSTALLATION GUIDE

BMS JB Stage 1 N63 Tuner BMW F10 550i / F12 650i / E70 X5 / E71 X6

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Contact me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, and ask for Jurrian if you would like to place your order.

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@modbargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
BMW Wheels | BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | BMW M3 Parts | KW Coilovers |
AE Performance | Remus Exhaust | BMW Performance Exhaust
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
Check out the Blog!
Advertisement