Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 01-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Z4 Roadster 35i
Smile FS: 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35i

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i hardtop convertible. I am reluctant to sell this car as this brings me lots of joy. No matter how busy or hectic my day gets, getting into this car makes it all go away. This car truly is the "ultimate driving machine." I have owned 6 BMW's and this one is by far one of my favorites. It gets noticed everywhere I go. It has a very unique red/black interior. In my opinion the dark gray metallic exterior with the red interior is the best color combo. The car has +/- 36,000 miles. All highway miles. This car is in near perfect condition.

If you are looking for the BEST roadster in the world, then BMW Z4 is your machine. Trust me, nothing else compares. The Mercedes Benz SLK (280, 350 or AMG) is not fast enough or agile enough. The Porsche Boxter is too expensive and not a true roadster, the Audi TT again is not a true roadster and it does not offer the same handling and responsiveness of a BMW.

Okay down to the spec's:

Performance:
- 300-horsepower, 3.0 liter Engine
- Dual overhead cam (DOHC), inline 24-valve 6-cylinder engine w/ aluminum engine block
- TwinPower Turbo technology, piezo direct injection, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- Brake Energy Regeneration to convert kinetic energy into usable electrical power
- 7-Speed double clutch Transmission
- Electronic throttle control
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Adaptive M Suspension

Features:
- BMW iDrive
- Navigation System
- Satellite radio
- Retractable headlight washers
- 7-Speed double clutch Transmission
- Xenon headlights

Packages
- M Sport Package (with M Sport Steering Wheels and paddle shifts)
- Convenience Package
- Premium Package

Exterior:
- 19" Light alloy V-spoke wheels style 296-with performance run-flat tires
- Space Gray Metallic (dark gray)
- M Aerodynamic kit

Interior:
- Navigation system
- Heated seats (perfect for drives on "cooler" nights
- Satellite radio
- Premium hi-fi system
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- Red and Black interior (very UNIQUE)

The car does 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds. The Z4 has never been tracked and always garage parked. I have also detailed the car every 5 month with Zaino and Adam's Polishes products. The car has been only driven by me, I am the first and only owner and "somewhat mature" style of driving. I take extra car when I park the car (force of habit - I am the guy who hunts out a good parking space before I park anywhere I go).

I got this car fully loaded - with the packages available at the time.

I am getting rid of this car as part of a deal I made to get another toy. I don't have to sell this car so please no low ball offers. I'm only asking $41995 which is far below anything on the market or at your local BMW dealer lot. Serious inquiries only. This is the quintessential Southern California car.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Z4 Roadster 35i
Here are some pictures of the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-25 16.50.12.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	359369   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-12-25 16.49.51.jpg
Views:	170