Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 750Li
Progman SSS vs NCS Expert/Dummy

Getiing my cables soon, but before they get here will like to know what will be the best, well not really the best but the simplest method to accomplished coding. What item can you code with SSS,; I've seen from videos that its more of a UI just script coding. Is the description of modules features will be the same on both. Just will like to know before I dive in and search information to do reading
Any information will be appreciated

Thanks
Nygel

Last edited by Nygel; 02-05-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Advertisement