Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 03-06-2013, 09:17 AM

Mein Auto: BMW
Factory Repair manuals 1-2

Hi all,
Long time reader, first time posting. I have been working on these fine cars for many years professionally but now just as a hobby but moreso I wouldn't trust anyone else working on my current ride.
The reasoon for the post is when I bought my first BMW (1976 3.0si) in 1979 I had also purchasee the Factory Manuals from the dealer way back then. I have long since hed that car stolen in NJ but still have the Manuals and they're in great shape. I figure they are still worth several hundred bucks and would like to check here first, knowing all the enthusiast that are online at Bimmerfest. I copied this from a post several years back and I have both binders 1 & 2. You can email me if interested before I post to ebay next week at; loweriq@yahoo.com , best offer above $300 U.S. takes em!

1968-1977 (E3,E9) (1968-1977) The line of six cylinder luxury cars produced at the time to compete against Mercedes Benz. The sedan (E3) and coupe (E9) provied to earn quite a reputable name in auto racing. Models were given names denoting their engine sizes, and suffixes to indicate the long-wheelbase (L) and fuel injection (i) available on later cars. The coupés were all named CS, followed by i (for fuel injection models) or L (for light-weight models, which also had fuel injection and higher power).
Patrick
Wasn't sure on posting a photo but email for one if needed!

Last edited by Lowiq; 03-06-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: unable to post picture
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Keeping it surreal

Mein Auto: 2004 330Ci ZHP 3 pedals
Hate to burst your bubble, but there`s just about nobody left doing any work on the old Bimmers....those manuals would only have any value to someone who does restoration work, so you`re playing to a really small audience. I would put them on fleabay if I were you, you`ll have the most potential there.

*Please support the Wounded Warrior Project*

When faced with choosing between two evils, always go with the one you`ve never tried before....