Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 02-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Le fabuleux destin

Mein Auto: F30 328i x two
Print brochures for US e90 are out: Get yours today

Got mine in the mail today from my dealer. It's basically the Slovenian pdf we had 4 months ago but in English. Options seem to be all the same as the more recent internal BMWNA pdf we have been looking at. No new info, but you do get a better idea on colors. No prices.

One thing does confuse me slightly. Bluetooth is included in BMW assist, but it also seems to be available stand alone...though it's not 100% clear.
Advertisement
Old 02-19-2005, 04:22 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 X5; 2006 330 ordered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blax
Got mine in the mail today from my dealer. It's basically the Slovenian pdf we had 4 months ago but in English. Options seem to be all the same as the more recent internal BMWNA pdf we have been looking at. No new info, but you do get a better idea on colors. No prices.

One thing does confuse me slightly. Bluetooth is included in BMW assist, but it also seems to be available stand alone...though it's not 100% clear.
I have copies of all (?) of the currently available ordering info from my dealer.

You have to order BMW Assist or the Premium Package in order to get Bluetooth on the E90. The BMW USA website also says this about their bluetooth-enabled cars.
Old 02-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 535i, 1988 325is
Is this true of both the 330 and 325?
Old 02-19-2005, 05:05 PM

Mein Auto: New 3 series
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebikinis
I have copies of all (?) of the currently available ordering info from my dealer.

You have to order BMW Assist or the Premium Package in order to get Bluetooth on the E90. The BMW USA website also says this about their bluetooth-enabled cars.
In Canada...you can get the bluetooth seperate from all the packages. i have ordered my car already...i got all the packages...but had to get the bluetooth seperate
Old 02-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Le fabuleux destin

Mein Auto: F30 328i x two
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebikinis

Thanks for the answer but I am not so sure. Both the print brochure and the pdf say that bluetooth is INCLUDED in the Premium and BMW assist packages, but Bluetooth itself is listed as a separate item (big circle icon denoting option not tied to a package.

See image. I really can't tell.

Old 02-20-2005, 11:31 AM
I know a thing or two...

Mein Auto: '11 BMW 335xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blax
Thanks for the answer but I am not so sure. Both the print brochure and the pdf say that bluetooth is INCLUDED in the Premium and BMW assist packages, but Bluetooth itself is listed as a separate item (big circle icon denoting option not tied to a package.

See image. I really can't tell.

Look at footnote 7-- Bluetooth comes with Premium Package or BMW Assist. Who cares if they list it two times on the list of options? It will not be available "on its own", it only comes bundled with BMW Assist, which is a stand alone option or part of Premium Package.