135i project - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums



Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1 Series & 2 Series > E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)

E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
BMWs throw back to the iconic 2002, with a renewed form and function. The smallest car in BMW's line up but still packs a punch. Available in coupe or convertible, powered by a naturaly aspirated inline 6 in the 128 or the turbo twin power inline 6 rocket sled 135.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-04-2017, 07:36 PM
timh3747 timh3747 is offline
Registered User
Location: Charlotte N.C.
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 2012 135i E88
I bought some things on Black Friday. Take a look at the list , any idea how much whp these mods will make ? My goal is 400 whp.
(1) Wagner Evo I competition Intercooler
(2) AR Design 5 race cat
(3) Berk cat back street exhaust
(4) BMS chargepipe
(5) BMS intake
(6) BMS JB4 competition tune

Last edited by timh3747; 12-04-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 12-13-2017, 11:44 PM
STR8-6IX STR8-6IX is offline
Registered User
Location: Toronto
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 90
Mein Auto: 2011 535i, 2009 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by timh3747 View Post
I bought some things on Black Friday. Take a look at the list , any idea how much whp these mods will make ? My goal is 400 whp.
(1) Wagner Evo I competition Intercooler
(2) AR Design 5 race cat
(3) Berk cat back street exhaust
(4) BMS chargepipe
(5) BMS intake
(6) BMS JB4 competition tune
all together no more then 10HP

invest in a proper ECU reflash, no an ecu tune

invest in a full catless downpipe

you will need to upgrade turbos for 400whp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-14-2017, 02:52 PM
mike@x-ph.com mike@x-ph.com is offline
'Fest Sponsor
Location: Las Vegas
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,031
Mein Auto: FBO 07 e92 335i
Op,
You will need E85 or methanol injection for 400 whp and an upgraded fuel pump



Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8-6IX View Post
all together no more then 10HP

invest in a proper ECU reflash, no an ecu tune

invest in a full catless downpipe

you will need to upgrade turbos for 400whp
Some of your posts baffle me
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old Today, 03:41 AM
timh3747 timh3747 is offline
Registered User
Location: Charlotte N.C.
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 4
Mein Auto: 2012 135i E88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Op,

You will need E85 or methanol injection for 400 whp and an upgraded fuel pump











Some of your posts baffle me


I will also be doing a back end flash


Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 1 Series & 2 Series > E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001- VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.