Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Old 05-24-2005, 08:53 PM

Mein Auto: Accord Coupe
Quark,
are you happy with the arctic/terra combo? how does it compare to the beige?
Old 05-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Too Beaucoup

Mein Auto: E90
Headliner color?

Thanks for the pics Quark. Awesome car! I've been wanting to see Artic/Terra combo as I've thought that might be a nice choice.
I like what I see for sure! The black floor and lower side panels add nice contrast.

But in the pics you have showing the overhead lighting, the headliner looks like it's beige. Is that true? Doesn't sound right, but...
Old 05-25-2005, 06:11 AM
mmm... carbs!

Mein Auto: 2007 E90 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by AComp
Thanks for the pics Quark. Awesome car! I've been wanting to see Artic/Terra combo as I've thought that might be a nice choice.
I like what I see for sure! The black floor and lower side panels add nice contrast.

But in the pics you have showing the overhead lighting, the headliner looks like it's beige. Is that true? Doesn't sound right, but...
The headliner is gray.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 Black 328i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90jamdown
Quark,
are you happy with the arctic/terra combo? how does it compare to the beige?
I really like the two tone look that terra offers... It's the effect I had in the last car with Natural Brown. It helps with the black dog that gets to ride in the footwell every once in a while... As a result, I didn't pay too much attention to beige...

As far as the combination with Arctic, I was a little worried at first, since I never got to see one in person beforehand (just the Lemon!), but I don't think it takes away at all. You have to be paying attention to tell a lot about the interior color from the outside.
Old 05-25-2005, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AComp

Yeah, gray is the one. It's a different texture than they used in the E46, too. More coarse... But as long as the sunshade stays on track... I'll be happy.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark
Thanks! It's been great so far.

Tampa will be its destination next week. I don't think that will be too much of a challenge, though. Here's a couple shots.
All right, I made the Tampa trip and tripled the mileage on the car.

Cruise control was pretty nifty, with the ability to set it in five MPH increments. There's still those times when I want to adjust the speed but instead end up activating the high beams... Not a good thing to do when you're stuck in an interstate backup.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:16 AM

Mein Auto: E39
nice ride Quark. Thanks for the informative thread!
Old 05-30-2005, 05:39 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 Tahoe
Nice choice, I picked up a 325 Arctic on Sat for my wife with Black 'ette. We lucked out, origionally ordered it to be built and the dealer found almost an identical car ready for delivery a few days after the order. Great pics, nice thread. onebuc
Old 05-30-2005, 05:52 PM

Mein Auto: 330i SG/Terra/Al
High Beams

I had the same problem the first couple of times I used the cruise control. People must have thought I was a real a**h*** flashing the high beams when all I wanted to do was change the speed.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:19 PM

Thanks everyone. I've been pushing it a little more recently, it looks like it's responding well. I'm still having fun demonstrating all this integration. Part of our work at the office involves speech recognition, so it's fun to show that it has made its way into the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebuc
Nice choice, I picked up a 325 Arctic on Sat for my wife with Black 'ette. We lucked out, origionally ordered it to be built and the dealer found almost an identical car ready for delivery a few days after the order. Great pics, nice thread. onebuc
Was this down at Reeves? I passed by on my trip down there.

I think you missed out on one of the classic portions of the ordering experience... The wait.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:18 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 335i M-Sport EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebuc
If you bought from Reeves Import I would like to suggest a service advisor. His name is Greg Meyer. He was my SA for many years, first when I owned a VW and he worked for SunWest/Bert Smith in St. Pete. Later when I bought my 318ti from Reeves I found he had moved there. From another thread last year I know he was still there back then.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:44 AM

Mein Auto: 2001 Tahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDV330i
If you bought from Reeves Import I would like to suggest a service advisor. His name is Greg Meyer. He was my SA for many years, first when I owned a VW and he worked for SunWest/Bert Smith in St. Pete. Later when I bought my 318ti from Reeves I found he had moved there. From another thread last year I know he was still there back then.
It was Reeves and I have an appointment to get the car tinted on Monday. I will lok him up when I am there. Thanks