Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2005, 05:06 PM
2006 325i ***anium Silver

Mein Auto: 325i
Done!

I thought my post may help those out there who are in-between options.

Just cancelled and re-ordered my 325 today. I cancelled a:
Electric Red
iDrive
Sport Package
Power Seats
I ordered this car on Saturday. Then I went home and thought about it... First off I was not sure about my color choice. I love that car in Titanium Silver, but I wanted it to stand out from the crowd. I also started to think about the iDrive. Here is what I decided and believe me I thought about it. I stayed up way to late last night.

I went with the Silver, because, damn it I like it and I don't care if a zillion other people have it. I think there is an obvious reason for that.... I decided to pass on the iDrive. I would only use the Nav maybe 5% of the time and for $2,000.00 it just didn't sit well with me. The other tough choice was leather or Logic 7. My current car is a 2000 323 with leatherette and I don't mind it. My 323 also has the base audio in it and I do mind it. So, I went with the Black leatherette and the Logic 7 sound system. Oh, and power seats with memory. I am 6'5'' and the little lady is 5'2", so power seats with memory are a must. Here are the final specs. It should be in by mid August.
Titanium Silver
Sport Package
Power Seats
Logic 7 Sound System

I can't wait!!!
Advertisement