Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > The MINI Board

The MINI Board
The Mini Cooper Forum

Old 12-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Something German
Mini incentives & leasing

I have been looking at the Mini S Convertible lately, and the more I look at it the more I like it. I havent driven one yet but I have drive several S coupes.

It would be the perfect fun beach weekend car.

My question is, has anyone leased one lately, are the leases good or are they junk. Loaded up at $30k its a pretty good price for a fun fast convertible, I cant touch a Z4 at that price, but how are the leases?

Euro Delivery Thread
///M3 -6MT
E30 M3 Sold, E36 Sold, E46 Sold, E90 Sold
Ads by Google
Old 12-28-2005, 08:37 PM

Mein Auto: 2012 991 Carrera
BMWFS has not offered any incentives, leasing or financing, as far as I know, since the MINI came out. They don't need to, they can sell every car they can get for MSRP. In general, leasing is not that attractive for cars in that price range, but I'd be interested to hear what they tell you at the dealer. I decided to pay in full for my MCS so as not to have two car payments.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:45 PM

Mein Auto: Something German
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbscott
BMWFS has not offered any incentives, leasing or financing, as far as I know, since the MINI came out. They don't need to, they can sell every car they can get for MSRP. In general, leasing is not that attractive for cars in that price range, but I'd be interested to hear what they tell you at the dealer. I decided to pay in full for my MCS so as not to have two car payments.

Ok thanks I will check it out, I am waiting on the E90 M3 conv, till then I wanted something fun for a few years. But didnt feel like paying alot for it. Thanks!

Euro Delivery Thread
///M3 -6MT
E30 M3 Sold, E36 Sold, E46 Sold, E90 Sold