Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > Z Series > E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)

E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
E36/7 Z3 Roadster, Z3 coupe, Z3 M Roadster and Z3 M Coupe talk with our gurus here.

Old 12-06-2002, 05:50 AM
Metalsmith

Mein Auto: '00 M Coupe, '04 Kubota
z3roadster.net Regional Administrators wanted!

We're looking for some enthusiastic Z3 owners to administer websites for their regional areas. It's free and easy to do - you don't have to have web development experience or be a computer guru. David Miles, the webmaster of z3roadster.net, is an enthusiast and fellow Z3 owner who has donated his development time and web space for us to use! He's made setting up regional pages plug-and-play. These regional sites serve as a good adjunct to the more global resources of bimmerfest by providing focused local Z3 content.

I administer the Florida Z3 website and it's in use constantly to keep our drivers in touch and plan our local events. Take a look at the Florida website, the UK website, or any of the other regional sites to see the visible stuff like driver profiles, the event calendar, photo galleries, and local links. What you won't see is the "behind-the-scenes" databases and mailing lists that provide the mechanism for discussion and event planning.

There are sites all ready to go for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, New York, Washington, Texas, Iowa, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Italy, and Spain - just need admins for them - and other regions can be set up in a day or two. Once you provide a few personal touches for your regional site you'll be on the air!

If interested, contact David (david.miles@z3roadster.net) or me (shawn.mccurdy@z3roadster.net) and we'll get you started.
Old 12-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Imola Monster

Mein Auto: '06 Imola Red Z4M
Addendum - More Info and thanks

We want to continue on in the manner that we have started but ...

Hey you know there was going to be a but ...

Major Kudos to all our existing admins - Than,(& Ed), Cara, Craig, Tom & Shannon, Freddy, Stephen, Pat & Virginia - you guys make it what it is

And the two names missing from the list - well, truth be told, I develop this thing, I have enthusiasm, I am a driver and an owner but ... I am crap at PR and that is where Surj and Shawn pick up the torch - we have plans for more regions, a general USA region (to pick up on the states we dont have covered) and a general Europe regional page - but watch this space - I have a new version sat on my machine - with loads of new features and (i'll shut up - Shawn knwos what I am talking about) ...

Enough of the gushing stuff

If you want to join us - send me an email - we'll set you up a regions - not in the US - no problem!

DavidM