Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > European Delivery

European Delivery
The place to share your experiences and tips related to "ED"... View the ED Wiki -- View the Pick-Up Date Calendar -- Add Your Pick-Up Date to the Calendar

Old 12-19-2002, 03:04 PM
Casey!

Mein Auto: '04 330cic
Question what is a reasonable offer for 325cic?

I have read that Euro invoice + 1000 to 1500 is a reasonable profit for the dealer, since the ED cars don't come out of allocation.

Now, I also think I have read in the past that convertibles come out of allocation. Is that true?

I am trying to figure out a fair offer for a 325cic with leather, PP, SP, metallic paint and xenons (ED MSRP is 40350 and invoice is 36655).

Also, since so many other manufacturers are offering 0% interest for 5 years, I am hoping to get something like 2-3% for 5 years...reasonable, or am I dreaming?

Thanks...
SteveH
Ads by Google
Old 12-19-2002, 03:23 PM
Bo-ma-win!

Send a message via Yahoo to beewang
Mein Auto: S62 E39
Re: what is a reasonable offer for 325cic?

Quote:
Originally posted by hockeynut
.......Also, since so many other manufacturers are offering 0% interest for 5 years, I am hoping to get something like 2-3% for 5 years...reasonable, or am I dreaming?............
Yeap!! you are dreaming. These are BMW's and despite the 2003 price increase, BMW's comparable YTD sales is WAY UP as well, and thus, no! No subsidized financing rates here.

beewang