Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 04-06-2007, 05:19 PM

Mein Auto: ED 328i Sport
New - awaiting ED Re-delivery

I'm new to Bimmerfest, web forums, European Delivery, and buying new BMW's (sort of implies I'll do it again . . . yup) so I hope this works.

I'm in that limbo stage of waiting for the car to get here. I dropped it off in Frankfurt on 3/21. The nice lady at Harms said I could e-mail her and she'd tell me when they put my car on a ship. I've e-mailed twice and haven't heard. I'm assuming that means it hasn't been loaded yet. I've seen other posts that say you can get the ship name and departure date, but where? Does that come in the promised e-mail? All I know is my order number and the ports.

I'm not stressing, just thought it would be fun to track.

Every step of the process has been a dream come true. (except the waiting)
Old 04-06-2007, 05:47 PM
Retired Official Welcomer

Mein Auto: 2007 550i, 2002 M5
Welcome aboard. You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. The worst part of ED is waiting. Trust me, I know. It took 10 weeks for my car to get to my dealer. That's a whole different story though (got "lost" at VDC for 3 weeks).
2002 M5 Bluewater Metallic~Black & Silverstone leather~All options~MKIV NAV~VMR VB3 Square set-up~3M tint~BT~Intravee II~Ice V5 AE~DINAN Front/Rear Strut Braces~PowerChip Alpha-N tune~Smoked taillights~Ultimate pedals~BSW Stage 1 Upgrade w/Subwoofer~e60 SSK~ZHP Shift Knob~CF Kidneys~CNS Racing exhaust~LED lighting~Hella Euroclear Headlights~Angeleye DRL's~HID Foglights~Dinan Stage 2 Suspension~CNS Racing Clutch~Sink drains~ExoticsTuning CF diffuser/fog light covers~SuperSprint Headers
Old 04-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)

Mein Auto: F30 335i MSpt- Mus GT 5.0
Welcome! Now head over to the ED forums and post your ED report and pics!

(You might notice we love that kind of stuff around here.)

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut
Pkgs-Prem/ DHP/ Tech/ DA/DA+ Opts- 8Sprt AT/ Htd FS/ HK/ Hi Bm Asst/ 403 19" w/perf

ED#2-04/23/13-
Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mdsbuc/...eat=directlink
ED#1-10/10/05-
Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mdsbuc/...eat=directlink
Old 04-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: It's constantly changing.
Welcome to the 'Fest! Make sure to post pics once you take delivery of your beauty. I know the wait has to be killing you.