Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 06-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330 Ci ZHP:
Noob Reporting In

Great forum! I've been reading and doing a bit of posting, now it's time to do the intro.

I bought a 2006 330 Ci ZHP with the 6 sp MT about 2 weeks ago. It's *silber* with black leather. Has the ZPP and CWP options, and now has 3400 miles.

I just love driving this car but like a lot of you guys (probably), I'm paranoid of stones, shopping carts, and all the other urban hazards.

I think I've attached a pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0780.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	110612  

Last edited by Rick Van Bimmer; 06-03-2007 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Trying to post picture
Ads by Google
Old 06-03-2007, 02:02 PM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Van Bimmer View Post
Great forum! I've been reading and doing a bit of posting, now it's time to do the intro.

I bought a 2006 330 Ci ZHP with the 6 sp MT about 2 weeks ago. It's *silber* with black leather. Has the ZPP and CWP options, and now has 3400 miles.

I just love driving this car but like a lot of you guys (probably), I'm paranoid of stones, shopping carts, and all the other urban hazards.

I think I've attached a pic.
Soon or later, you will overcome that. Come on over to the Off Topic and socialize a little.

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 330i View Post
Soon or later, you will overcome that. Come on over to the Off Topic and socialize a little.
Which part Dave?

- J.C. Watts Jr.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:51 PM
www.125thfloor.com

Send a message via AIM to Swift Send a message via MSN to Swift Send a message via Yahoo to Swift
Mein Auto: '07 530i
Welcome to the fest. Enjoy your new car and remember to always park an empty spot away.

Off topic forum is here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Old 06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 330i View Post
Soon or later, you will overcome that. .
Do tell.
Doesnt seem to get easier for me.

To the OP: Sweet car.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterlance View Post
Do tell.
Doesnt seem to get easier for me.

To the OP: Sweet car.
Welcome to the 'fest!

*ducks and hides, again!*

- J.C. Watts Jr.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspan View Post
Welcome to the 'fest!

*ducks and hides, again!*

You too buddy.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
You too buddy.
Love ya.

How's things in Puyallup? I don't recall, but did I tell you I still have relatives in Tacoma? Also a close relative of mine was born in Black Diamond...

Love that part of the country, so green.

- J.C. Watts Jr.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Banned

Mein Auto:
Quote:
Love ya.

How's things in Puyallup? I don't recall, but did I tell you I still have relatives in Tacoma? Also a close relative of mine was born in Black Diamond...

Love that part of the country, so green.
This time of year is the most beautiful. Rhodedendrons are at full luster, everything is green, and we have had perfect weather this week.

Didnt know you had relatives here, it truly is a good time for this area.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
This time of year is the most beautiful. Rhodedendrons are at full luster, everything is green, and we have had perfect weather this week.

Didnt know you had relatives here, it truly is a good time for this area.
Excellent, I've only been a few times myself.

Ya, my family originally were tin miners from Cornwall. We emigrated to US in the late 1800's, through Baltimore, on to Montana (copper) and then to Seattle/Tacoma area.

My dad worked in Portland for many years, in logging, shipping etc. I recall one of my relatives sent us some ash from Mt St Helens when it erupted.

See you around the fest...Peace out.

- J.C. Watts Jr.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330 Ci ZHP:
Quote:
Excellent, I've only been a few times myself.

Ya, my family originally were tin miners from Cornwall. We emigrated to US in the late 1800's, through Baltimore, on to Montana (copper) and then to Seattle/Tacoma area.

My dad worked in Portland for many years, in logging, shipping etc. I recall one of my relatives sent us some ash from Mt St Helens when it erupted.

See you around the fest...Peace out.
Amazing small world. I bought this car in Bellingham, it originated at Bellevue BMW.

My family were also tin miners from Cornwall. They went to Australia (gold at Bendigo, Clunes, Ballarat), then to the Vancouver BC area, presumably to get away from mining.

I'm still loving this car, just a blast whenever you press the loud pedal, especially when going through a turn on a back country road.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Retired Official Welcomer

Mein Auto: 2007 550i, 2002 M5
Welcome aboard. You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest.
2002 M5 Bluewater Metallic~Black & Silverstone leather~All options~MKIV NAV~VMR VB3 Square set-up~3M tint~BT~Intravee II~Ice V5 AE~DINAN Front/Rear Strut Braces~PowerChip Alpha-N tune~Smoked taillights~Ultimate pedals~BSW Stage 1 Upgrade w/Subwoofer~e60 SSK~ZHP Shift Knob~CF Kidneys~CNS Racing exhaust~LED lighting~Hella Euroclear Headlights~Angeleye DRL's~HID Foglights~Dinan Stage 2 Suspension~CNS Racing Clutch~Sink drains~ExoticsTuning CF diffuser/fog light covers~SuperSprint Headers