Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems

Dealer Feedback / Vehicle Problems
Have you had an exceptionally great experience with a particular BMW Center? Have you had a bad experience at your BMW Center? Frustrated by problems or defects with your vehicle? Post your stories or comments here.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:26 PM

Mein Auto: Audi A4
Angry NC (lack of) Dealership Service?! (Warning:Rant)

Well letme start off by saying that I have strayed over from the other side, my family has been leaning towards the Audis recently, I drive an A4 and we also have an A6 Avant. However we have a fantastic 2008 BMW M5 6-Speed! What is not so fantastic or even remotely fantastic is the POOR service and I mean poor! I could go into depth about the fact that the loaner cars are usually filled with cigarette ashes and trash and have no petrol in them whatsoever or the fact that we usually have to carry our own snow tires to the car while the workers watch us or the fact that things that are broken don't usually get fixed. So...anyways currently the car is in to get it's horns fixed, defective trim strips fixed, oil change, and a bunch of other crap at Crown. And already they have said that it would have been ready at 2 and now it's about 6 hours later and no call so I guess not... I could go on but then I'm just ranting.

So long story short....I have recommended Flow BMW in Winston Salem is excellent and I'm just wondering if it really is great. The M5 will never again go to Crown and if Flow doesn't work out, it's for sale. Just wanted your opinions on Flow.
Ads by Google
Old 02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW
Flow is not bad, that's where I go to get my car washed

Their prices are outrageous. Buying a car from Flow on Peters Creek is like getting sodomized. Repeatedly. With a broomstick.

BUT. They are very friendly, always treat you nice, good customer service, good Starbucks coffee (Dunkin Donuts on the other side of the ditch doesn't hurt ) but it seems like their prices are set in stone and it's a very polite "take it or leave it" attitude. They seem to get lots of business from the local shmoes here who don't know any better. Their top saleswoman told me that in 14 years of selling BMWs, she's never done an ED sale OR a PC Delivery. Tells ya smth, don't it?

Last edited by zoltrix; 02-07-2008 at 11:33 AM.