Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Interior

Interior
Pedals, trim, shift knobs, e-brake handles etc...

Old 04-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2000 528i (01/2000 mfg.)
E39 Floor Mats: FREE to a Good (well, any) Home

I recently got new (to me) floor mats for my 2000 528i after somebody bought new ones and gave me their old ones for free, so now I'm trying to pay it forward. They are Dove grey with the velcro pads, but I'm not gonna lie, they've seen better days. The driver's side has already been given away but three more are available. I dunno use them for winter or muddy feet. Perfect if you have kids... if you want them just pay for shipping! Local pickup in southern California is welcome! Free, free, FREE!

Ads by Google
Old 01-13-2009, 12:13 PM

Wow, seeing that picture again...those floormats suck. I should delete this and toss them.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:08 PM

Mein Auto: Merc C230, 328i
Lmao. That's the funniest thing I've read today PJB.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:38 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 325i, and 1988 325ix
Put them in your trunk in case you have to put something dirty in there...I have sets of mats down at all times..lol
Old 01-15-2009, 11:05 AM

But I have the OEM cargo net and trunk straps..it'll look like I'm trying to keep floor mats from bouncing around in the trunk! plus those things will probably make my trunk dirtier!!!11
Old 01-17-2009, 06:43 PM

Mein Auto: '03 BMW 530i
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB. View Post
plus those things will probably make my trunk dirtier!!!11
Tell me about it. The one you sent me that I was using for a project........uh, I pulled it out of the box and then I had to go get the vaccume cleaner.........to vaccume all the crud that fell on my carpet at home! No lie.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyj View Post
Tell me about it. The one you sent me that I was using for a project........uh, I pulled it out of the box and then I had to go get the vaccume cleaner.........to vaccume all the crud that fell on my carpet at home! No lie.
Sorry! It must've been from when they were stored outside right after I got the new(er) mats.

I don't know what's up with those things. Relatively, the interior of my e39 was in a good, clean condition when I bought it. Besides the mats, the rest of the interior is nice and clean. The used dealer must've taken out the originals and put those in, because I just can't explain the disparity between those beat up things and the rest of the car.

This is one instance where buying something new was totally worth it and not a "Should I do it? Is it really necessary or just a luxury..." thing for my car.