Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)

E36 (1991 - 1999)
The E36 chassis 3-Series BMW was a huge hit among driving enthusiasts from the first moment the car hit the pavement. The E36 won numerous awards over the years it was produced and is still a favorite of many BMW enthusiasts to this day! -- View the E36 Wiki

Old 04-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Uneducated Youth

Mein Auto: 97 316i Compact
Angel eyes

Put them in today, they look mean! I tried to take some pictures on my phone but couldn't get them looking good at all so I'll go out with the real one sometime soon and get some nice ones, Also put some clear indicators on (haven't got amber bulbs yet though!)

Old 04-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Monacoblau mit beige

Mein Auto: '07 E92 330i Manual
Did you buy Osram clearvision (is that the name?) or Philips silvervision for the clear indicator bulbs? The compact takes the same corners as the saloon and estate doesn't it? It's just the coupé and cabriolet that have the different ones.

18" alloys - Sport seats - "Professional" Navigation - Bluetooth - DAB tuner - Extended interior light package - PDC
Heated front seats - Beige Dakota leather - Dark grey poplar trim - Anthracite headliner - Advanced loudspeaker system

Old 04-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Monacoblau mit beige

Mein Auto: '07 E92 330i Manual
I haven't heard about you putting on the new alloys, have you done that yet? Maybe I missed the thread? Looking fwd to pics

18" alloys - Sport seats - "Professional" Navigation - Bluetooth - DAB tuner - Extended interior light package - PDC
Heated front seats - Beige Dakota leather - Dark grey poplar trim - Anthracite headliner - Advanced loudspeaker system

Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 AM
The Dakar Dream

Mein Auto: bmw compact 2000 e36
The ring blue indicators are nice (still light up orange but stop the fried egg look) U can see em on any of my pics... Angels are really hard to get a decent pic of..Dusk is the best sort of time to try iv found
18" MV Alloys. AC Schnitzer exhaust. CCFL Angel eyes. 6500K HID's. Rogue Engineering RSM's. EBC Turbo discs and Greenstuff Pads. Retro fit dimming mirror. M style indicator wing mirrors. Carbon Fibre GT splitter. Carbon kidneys grills. Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod headunit. M3 leather gaitors. M pedals. Illuminated M gearshift. Reiger rear spoiler. Shark fin.
www.forum.edirty6.com
Old 04-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Uneducated Youth

Mein Auto: 97 316i Compact
Cool yeah, I had a thread called new wheels or something!

And one of my eyes is broken now but Im getting a replacement soon and for the picture it should be ok I got a slr bad boy with all settings and whatnot!

For now heres some pics

They were before the new lighting
and this is just a quick phone shot on my way to the car from the gym haha

(Does it NO justice!)