Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

E63 / E64 M6 (2006 - 2010)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2008, 08:31 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 e90 DCT
I'm totaly indecisive on an M6

(repost of my post on roadfly e90 M3 forum)

I was offered a lease deal on an M6 that is almost the same as for the M3. Maybe $100 more per month. White with Sepang, SMG, all options, list of $111k. $10k off sticker and a very generous trade in allowance bring the lease payment close to what I'll expect for the 2009 M3 sedan I have on order.

This is not as easy a decision as you might think. I don't like the idea of being seen in an M6. It's not really my style. The car is configured just as I would configure it (except for CF trim), however, and it's here now instead of late October. It's going to be a daily driver, in one of the heaviest snow (and salt) areas in the country. But since it's a lease, I don't mind as much. Also, the M6 up front mileage costs are the same as the M3 (15 cents/mile) so my high mileage (~24k/yr) is partially subsidized.

I hate it when other people ask on these boards if they should buy a particular car, because everyones opinion/tastes are different, but I'm truly torn on this one.
Ads by Google