Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Everything Else > Off-Topic

Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime safe" and in good taste. No personal attacks allowed. Political posting is restricted to the Political Science forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Eddie Bimmer's Avatar
Eddie Bimmer Eddie Bimmer is offline
.
Location: The City of Champions
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,664
Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
I think I will try florida... I can just stay my parents untill I get my own place set up.... When and how big is spring break down there?

Now you're starting to make sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
SailinSand's Avatar
SailinSand SailinSand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: .
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,990
Mein Auto: Audi a4 quattro 6/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
I think I will try florida... I can just stay my parents untill I get my own place set up.... When and how big is spring break down there?
http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacit...sbcalendar.htm
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Jever's Avatar
Jever Jever is offline
call me darkcloud
Location: undisclosed secret location
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 42,924
Send a message via ICQ to Jever Send a message via AIM to Jever Send a message via MSN to Jever Send a message via Yahoo to Jever
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
No, actually, I just insulted Mats Sundin.

Epic failure, but he is Swedish. It's not your fault.

And BTW, Darcy Tucker is :gay:

What a hostile little turd...!





.
If you're a male named Darcy then you had better be ready to kick some ass. First fight should be with your parents for naming you Darcy.
__________________
-Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse..

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-01-2008, 09:18 PM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post
Great list right there! I just hope none of the people I meet there turn out to be in a cult
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-02-2008, 04:31 AM
SailinSand's Avatar
SailinSand SailinSand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: .
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,990
Mein Auto: Audi a4 quattro 6/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
Great list right there! I just hope none of the people I meet there turn out to be in a cult
Haha! I thought you were kidding at first...
I've yet to meet someone in a cult.

Clwtr beach...this will be the sopt. http://www.shephards.com/ Theres a club there; The Wave...it's okay. In general Shepards is happening during the day at the bar/on the beach; club is good (though I've only been there on a thurs or Sat ngiht). However, during spring break partying occurs 7 days a week
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 09-02-2008, 10:46 AM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post
Haha! I thought you were kidding at first...
I've yet to meet someone in a cult.

Clwtr beach...this will be the sopt. http://www.shephards.com/ Theres a club there; The Wave...it's okay. In general Shepards is happening during the day at the bar/on the beach; club is good (though I've only been there on a thurs or Sat ngiht). However, during spring break partying occurs 7 days a week
Yeah, dead serious about the cult girl.... she invited me to her weekly meeting for the 3rd. I think I might go, but bring a tape recorder and one of my friends who is 45 and very opinionated, and has been in school learning cultures/religions for the past 26 years.


I will have to drive down there this spring break with my friend, see what he thinks... I should probably bring my convertible though
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Cruisechik's Avatar
Cruisechik Cruisechik is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: In the house
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,596
Mein Auto: 2008 528i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
Yeah, dead serious about the cult girl.... she invited me to her weekly meeting for the 3rd. I think I might go, but bring a tape recorder and one of my friends who is 45 and very opinionated, and has been in school learning cultures/religions for the past 26 years.
If we don't hear back from you by the 4th, we'll assume you were their ritual virgin sacrifice.

Good luck.
__________________
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - ****** ****


Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Boile Boile is offline
.
Location: .
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 17,965
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisechik View Post
If we don't hear back from you by the 4th, we'll assume you met SailinSand.

Good luck.
Fixed it for ya.
__________________
Stop the madness: U.S. National Debt Clock
()
This post is brilliant. Completely spot on and chock full of useful information. Pure genius and original.
- Frank Rizzo
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-02-2008, 01:08 PM
SailinSand's Avatar
SailinSand SailinSand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: .
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,990
Mein Auto: Audi a4 quattro 6/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boile View Post
Fixed it for ya.
Not funny...
They kicked me outta the cult

Last edited by SailinSand; 09-02-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:24 PM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Alright, I found out what the cult she is in! "B'hai"
I just did a little bit of reading on it, seams its considered one of the more dangerous ones..... maybe I wont go to the meeting....
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Just Bryce's Avatar
Just Bryce Just Bryce is offline
Chocolate Salty Balls
Location: 474 Iroquois Shore Rd, Oakville
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 27,273
Mein Auto: Slammin Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
Alright, I found out what the cult she is in! "B'hai"
I just did a little bit of reading on it, seams its considered one of the more dangerous ones..... maybe I wont go to the meeting....


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Double-S Double-S is offline
Banned
Location: .
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 23,555
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Bryce View Post

Not nearly as dangerous as the cult that is OT.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:34 PM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
ok, yeah, HG is alot worse... this one has been going on for along long time... turns out to not be one of them new age cults.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:36 PM
lordofthewaters's Avatar
lordofthewaters lordofthewaters is offline
Rather Large Member
Location: The thriving metropolis of Hickory, NC
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,553
Mein Auto: 88 325is 04&09 jetta TDi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-S View Post
Not nearly as dangerous as the cult that is OT.
"Bring me a virgin.......and something to sacrifice"
__________________
Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's 3.95 per minute.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson
Old age and treachery, will always overcome youth and skill.

Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:37 PM
Double-S Double-S is offline
Banned
Location: .
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 23,555
Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
ok, yeah, HG is alot worse... this one has been going on for along long time... turns out to not be one of them new age cults.
Agreed, HG is really old.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 09-02-2008, 06:52 PM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthewaters View Post
"Bring me a virgin.......and something to sacrifice"
LOL

Thats going in my sig!
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 AM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
OK, I have my final choice made!
It all started this on thursday night.... I went to my yearly hippie camping/4day long concert. While I was in my camp site (think giant persian palace only with projectors and a big PA system) when a girl comes over with her friend... I start talking to them and the girl who is just amazing looking keeps looking over at me. So we are talking and she starts talking about how she wants to get a harley, so we are talking about it and her freind (friend was like 50 years old) asks if I have a bike... I said yes, I have a 95 harley. So now the girl is all excited and we end up talking about things and hanging out for 4 days straight! So she wants me to come to Milwalkee and see her... I am going to try to tie up some loose ends here in MN real fast and then jump over there!

So yeah, Milwalkee is the new plan for now!

Last edited by ERIK J; 09-08-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-08-2008, 10:45 AM
SailinSand's Avatar
SailinSand SailinSand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: .
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,990
Mein Auto: Audi a4 quattro 6/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
OK, I have my final choice made!
It
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
DJ_INHALE DJ_INHALE is offline
Banned
Location: phoenix, az
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,604
Mein Auto: higher mile m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Bryce View Post


they all wore white nike Air cortez..ahh san diegos best


Im rdy for a change too. i want to start over somewhere as well. I just have to pay off a ton of debt before I do any resets.

id like to spend 6 months in costa rica
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-08-2008, 10:55 AM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post
Yeah, I hit the wrong button and had to go back and add what I was going to say
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Melissa's Avatar
Melissa Melissa is offline
Over-the-Hill
Location: Queen City
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,477
Mein Auto: '07 530xiT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
OK, I have my final choice made!
It all started this on thursday night.... I went to my yearly hippie camping/4day long concert. While I was in my camp site (think giant persian palace only with projectors and a big PA system) when a girl comes over with her friend... I start talking to them and the girl who is just amazing looking keeps looking over at me. So we are talking and she starts talking about how she wants to get a harley, so we are talking about it and her freind (friend was like 50 years old) asks if I have a bike... I said yes, I have a 95 harley. So now the girl is all excited and we end up talking about things and hanging out for 4 days straight! So she wants me to come to Milwalkee and see her... I am going to try to tie up some loose ends here in MN real fast and then jump over there!

So yeah, Milwalkee is the new plan for now!
Ah, youth.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-08-2008, 11:03 AM
SailinSand's Avatar
SailinSand SailinSand is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: .
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,990
Mein Auto: Audi a4 quattro 6/MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
OK, I have my final choice made!
It all started this on thursday night.... I went to my yearly hippie camping/4day long concert. While I was in my camp site (think giant persian palace only with projectors and a big PA system) when a girl comes over with her friend... I start talking to them and the girl who is just amazing looking keeps looking over at me. So we are talking and she starts talking about how she wants to get a harley, so we are talking about it and her freind (friend was like 50 years old) asks if I have a bike... I said yes, I have a 95 harley. So now the girl is all excited and we end up talking about things and hanging out for 4 days straight! So she wants me to come to Milwalkee and see her... I am going to try to tie up some loose ends here in MN real fast and then jump over there!

So yeah, Milwalkee is the new plan for now!
Wow, you're quite the free spirit. Have fun!


She is not in a cult, correct?

Last edited by SailinSand; 09-08-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-08-2008, 11:09 AM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post
Wow, you're quite the free spirit. Aave fun!


She is not in a cult, correct?
No cult this time, I checked first
She is a biker chick with dreadlocks and a white leather jacket
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
ERIK J ERIK J is offline
when will the keg end?
Location: Minnesnowta
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 552
Mein Auto: 325ix 325ix 325ix 325ix
And the nice thing about moving there is that it is far enough to start over, but close enough to come back and see all my friends.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Eddie Bimmer's Avatar
Eddie Bimmer Eddie Bimmer is offline
.
Location: The City of Champions
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,664
Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIK J View Post
And the nice thing about moving there is that it is far enough to start over, but close enough to come back and see all my friends.
I thought only girls think that way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post

We entrust Sandy to make him change his mind. When's the next party cruise?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Everything Else > Off-Topic
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2011 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms