Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)

X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
The X5 SAV Forum

Old 05-14-2003, 06:38 PM
Registered ABUSER!

Mein Auto: 2001 M Coupe
Anyone want to meet in Chicago?

I'm usually found on toadfly but we have a road trip from NYC to Chicago.

X5 and Z3/Z4 meet in Chicago June 7-8th (no joke).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although you may feel this is an unusual group of cars for a meet, it all started out with a couple of old friends who happen to have both models. Not wanting to exlude anyone we thought invite all. So a few of us from the east are caravaning overnight to Chicago on Friday June 6th. We'll hang out, rest, clean our cars, etc. on Saturday June 7th and have the actual meet on the 8th. If you feel you're up for a road trip, please visit the link.

Since I got rid of my '00 4.4i sport in March, I'll take my S54 M Coupe to meet others with the same cars. Everyone else from the NYC area will be in their Xs. Hope to meet some new people.
If you'd like to see the last big thing we did, check this link:

http://www.bmwcca.org/Roundel/2002/0...ureStory.shtml

Contact: Please contact Arslan Akhtar (alpina22) for convoy information or anything else for that matter.
eMail: alpina22@yahoo.com
Web Site: http://www.bmwmotorsports.org/forum/
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2003, 10:06 AM
Registered ABUSER!

Mein Auto: 2001 M Coupe
UPDATE:

Not only are people flying in from CA, we now have some driving in from TX. If you are along the way it would be nice to caravan.

Cheers