Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
Welcome to Bimmerfest! Whether you are a current BMW owner or just interested in BMW cars, we hope you enjoy your visit. Take a moment to introduce yourself and post a picture of your BMW for the rest of the community to see.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:35 PM

Mein Auto: 2006 Z4
Hello World

Good day to all members.

My name is Aaron, and I live in San Diego. Soon I hope to purchase my first BMW - a Z4 for fun, top down, roaster driving here in sunny SD. Yet test drives are first in order to confirm my selection. What ever I choose, it will be a second car as my truck is about to be completely paid off. In addition to take advantage of the rebate program, I have been a BMWCCA member for over a year now.

As they are engineered well and fun to drive, I have always admired BMW's from afar. I have been to Munich a few times and got to tour the old museum. I so wish people in the US would learn how to drive properly – “Slower Traffic Move Right” so that we might be a small step closer to having Autobahns. Until then, it’s thinking about a European Delivery.

Hope you all have a great rest of December. May your cars always be shiny and trouble free.

Best regards,
Aaron
Advertisement