BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#120 ·
new pics

IMG_0062

#136 ·
I was tellin him earlier today, with you guys gettin ur angel eyes, rims, bumpers and other mods, Im fellin left behind in the dust. You guys move way faster than the e39 crowd on mods. Would you guys say but my rims first or the mtech front and rears. ? hmmmm

PS Sidekicks suck... mismodena feel free to hit me up with ur pin anytime... pic sending and BBM is awesome, and its a quick link to a member if there are questions to be asked... dont worry malibumafia, i aint tryin no tricks haha

#142 ·
umnitza has em for 499. all this was discussed in my other forum. Im excited, next paycheck ill get em... just wont be able to put them on until the snow goes away... so ill be waiting until early-mid march. Then Ill get the tires.

OH I had rims on my 540. I had style 37, M pars. ill see if i can find a pic.

#147 ·
I was on the highway making a rather straight LEFT hand turn and the backend kicked out to the LEFT... completely the opposite of what would be expected. I guess I caught a bad puddle. The back end of the car hit the curb on the left still while making a LEFT turn( so againts physics) then it swung right and i went into the guardrail, the ones made of wire. Instead of goin down a 45degree slope into a swamp w/a buttload of trees that would have killed me the wires caught my wheels and jerked me back up onto the break down lane. at the very last minute the car did clip a tree causing major damage to the engine bay, pushed the front strut tower back 2 inches. Im lucky to be alive, the wires and the car saved my life. I wasnt speeding or doing anything stupid,, which is why I complain. The car was just TAKEN from me.

#160 ·
Depends on if you have full coverage or not. I didn't have full coverage on the 7-series and i totald it and got no money back but I payed cash so I didn't have to make any payments.
If you finance or lease a car and total it without full coverage or no insuracne you still have to make the payments on a totaled car that doesn't exist.
If you also total a car with no license *cough cough nudge nudge* with full coverage you aren't covered because your driving with no license.

#161 ·
nah i was just curious to those who lease a car thats it. any way umm yea im gonna get going finally like i have said for the last 3 hours....have a great weekend everyone! hate to argue with you but we will carry this convo on later, grats when i was 15 totaled car and i was magically covered grats loop hole shady man found.