BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#189 · (Edited)
Here's an update of my ride ... de-badged front and back for a cleaner look ...

As of 1st Dec 08 hit 10k miles

#215 ·
I realized I became the private chauffeur of my family, so one car seems to be enough at this time. In addition, I have some investment ideas that I'm playing with for some time, which I will need the money for :thumbup:

You car looks awesome with the M3 bumper.. Good choice!
Thanks!!! If you have a good chance with an investment and if you don't need the car then good luck.

so,here ir my 330Ci year 2000
Titanium line in and outside,shawow line,electro seats and so on .

This waek i puted in black electro leather seats with heating

Rims are painted in other color,new pictures will be in next week !!!

so,what you think ???? :eeps:
NICE Photoshop skills! Nice car.

#241 ·
:jawdrop: Love your two tone interior :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ... i want one too

#242 ·
I'd take it, but I seriously doubt I could afford it. :( Unless I can sell the 325 for more than its worth, and buy your car for less than its worth.