Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:06 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 550
European Delivery

So....another very happy customer from Irv!

I just got back from my trip with my wife and this was an experience of a lifetime. From arriving in Munich, touring the facilities, and receiving your car for the first time was incredible! We saw multiple cities in 5 countries and did it at our own pace. The car drove like a dream and we hit speeds that would've put us in the clink in a heartbeat here back home. It's such a tease because now I have to wait 5 or 6 more weeks for the car to get back to me, but believe me it's worth it.

As far as Irv goes...he couldn't of been any better to work with. From the beginning until now he's responded to every call and email. I had so many questions and he never avoided me, even now with the car being god knows where, he's been there for me. His knowledge of the whole process is impeccable and I'm definetly going to be a repeat customer in the future. I have a friend who was interested in ED but waited until I got back to see how things went, I've allready given him Irv's info. Whoever is interested in an ED, look no further, this is your guy!

Sorry for no picture, I would've had one if my wife didn't drop the camera in a canal in Amsterdam....but the car and the experience made up for it!
Advertisement
Old 02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Ich liebe mein BMW

Mein Auto: 08 E90
Welcome aboard and congrats on your experience doing ED! Sorry to hear of the camera.
-2002 M5 LeMans Blue on Black. Rear Sunshade, M-Sound, Heated Seats, Xenon, PDC
-2004 M3 Convertible. Silver Grey on Grey. SMG, Nav, HK Sound, Heated Seats, Xenon
-2007 335i Jet Black, Terra Leather, Premium, Sport, Step, Paddle, Nav, Comfort Access
-2006 525i Black Sapphire Metallic with Beige, Manual, Nav, HUD, PDC, Xenon
-2002 325i Orient Blue Metallic, Beige interior, Manual, Sunroof
Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 AM

Mein Auto: 335d on order
Thanks for the report on your ED process. I have not heard from many that did not love it.
I would have pushed my wife in to get the camera.........you are much kinder.
Cheers.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Glad to hear you enjoyed the ED process! Too bad about the camera though. I would have jumped into that canal to retrieve the memory card at least!! Welcome to the 'Fest.

Present
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland Summit 4x4 - Deep Cherry Red

Past
2011 Audi S4 - Imola Yellow
2008 335i Cp - Montego Blue
Ordered: 2/24/08, Mine on: 4/18/08

View My Flickr Photos