Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 328i Coupe manual
Unhappy Title changed: I did not get the 328i ECU update...

NOTICE!!!

This thread was started as I was about to get the ECU software update from Powerchip.

In short, I did not get the software. However, others are still trying their best to get one soon. If you'd like to know about what happened to me, please read the following.
I'd like to make sure I don't mislead anyone to believing that I have something done, since I have nothing to show you but a few words of apology.

Thank you

-Seung

I have been waiting for this for very long time ever since I got my car.

Powerchip finally has a ECU tuning software for our models!!!

I am going there on Monday to get the software installed and tuned. I will dyno the before and after to show the improvement.

I had powerchip's software on my previous E39 540i and I think it was money well spent. Very good throttle response, good mid torque increase, and just overall the car felt alive.

I am hoping the new software for my 328i will do the same.

Travis is the man who takes care of everything. I really trust his service, and everyone there is super friendly and knowledgeable. I think this is a great update for our NA engine. All tunings are for x35i engines, and I have always felt that our 328i engines were somewhat forgotten and mistreated.

So, stay tuned (pun intended, hehe) for my updates. Hopefully on Monday night, I will be able to post the result.

Go Powerchip!!! You guys are doing the right thing.
Navigation
iPod/USB
Park Distance
Logic 7
CDV Mod
ZHP Shifter
Short Throw Shifter
M3 Sway bars

Last edited by seungykim; 03-25-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Advertisement