Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series DIY

7 Series DIY
Do It Yourself forum dedicated for 7 Series BMW Owners

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:04 PM
E38 E91 (R56 E30 E39)

Mein Auto: The E38

dranderia, your call. I can close it and post it in the DIY section if you wish.

Passed on to new families:
E30 1987 325i Royal Blue
E39 2003 540i/6 Sterling Gray
R56 2010 Mini Cooper S British Racing Green

Old 04-02-2009, 12:31 AM
bmw addiction

Mein Auto: X5d
dranderia, i only gave you my opinion, if you cant take criticism i dont think internet forums are for you.

2012 X5d | White on Black | Fully Loaded | Sport Package
Black Trim Painted White

-2009 E320 Diesel | White on Black | H&R Springs | Kleemann KD-Box | 20" Monarch Hamburg Rims
Black Roof | E63 Rear Lip | Hood Emblem Delete | Foglight Chrome Trim Delete Gone

-2003 760LI Titanium Gray Metallic | Every option | H&R Springs upfront , via computer in rear
OEM Style 128 21" wheels | 40% tint | AIB Angel Eye's w/ matching foglights Gone
Old 04-02-2009, 10:58 AM

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 745i
Internet Forums

Internet Forums are becoming a place where decent. normal people get used to communicating in ways that they would never dream of doing in "Real" life. I think that it is a shame and we are becoming desensitized to it. By your post, am I to assume that we should all accept all behavior, no matter how antisocial, because it is done under the mostly anonymous nature of an internet forum.

Food for thought anyway.

Mr Wong, sure stick it in DIY. It was never meant to be that big a deal.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
bmw addiction

Mein Auto: X5d
Quote:
Originally Posted by dranderia View Post
Internet Forums are becoming a place where decent. normal people get used to communicating in ways that they would never dream of doing in "Real" life. I think that it is a shame and we are becoming desensitized to it. By your post, am I to assume that we should all accept all behavior, no matter how antisocial, because it is done under the mostly anonymous nature of an internet forum.

Food for thought anyway.

Mr Wong, sure stick it in DIY. It was never meant to be that big a deal.
trust me even if i saw you in person with that wire on your roof i wouldl tell you its fugly.
what i say on the forum i would say to anyone in "real life".

2012 X5d | White on Black | Fully Loaded | Sport Package
Black Trim Painted White

-2009 E320 Diesel | White on Black | H&R Springs | Kleemann KD-Box | 20" Monarch Hamburg Rims
Black Roof | E63 Rear Lip | Hood Emblem Delete | Foglight Chrome Trim Delete Gone

-2003 760LI Titanium Gray Metallic | Every option | H&R Springs upfront , via computer in rear
OEM Style 128 21" wheels | 40% tint | AIB Angel Eye's w/ matching foglights Gone
Closed Thread