Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > M Series > E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)

E60 M5 (2006 - 2010)

Old 04-23-2009, 07:52 PM

Mein Auto: 2008 335i
Looking for clean used M5

I found a sweet silver M5 fully loaded about 100 miles from my house. It is a 2006 fully loaded with 16K miles. Asking price is $52K. Should I go look at it? Seems a little pricey but thats very low mileage.
Advertisement
Old 04-24-2009, 07:44 PM

Mein Auto: 745i
52K?

Hold on.....

on my search on ebay...

i found a 06 M5 BLUE with 19K miles, for 47k.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/BMW-M5_W0QQitemZ4...1%7C240%3A1308

....so..***** with caution, plus, some M5s with 30-50K miles are a LOT cheaper. instead of dropping 52k, i would sacrifice 10-20K miles and SAVE 10-20K in money.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Mein Auto: E60
I am selling my 2006 with Dinan exhaust. Check it out, give me a shout, im in NOVA.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...138784315.html
Old 05-02-2009, 03:09 PM

Mein Auto: E60 M5
2006, 27k miles, Interlago Blue, Black full perforated Merino leather interior with aluminum trim.

Price: $45,000 FIRM

Manheim auction numbers for similar cars are around $42-44k for cars in lesser condition.

Tons of pictures and details at www.wedewer.com/m5 I'll update the pricing there as soon as I can log into my server.

Mileage: just over 27,000 at time of posting.

Options: Black perforated merino leather, ventilated seats, M Multi-function seats, fold-down rear seats, comfort access, Heads-up display (HUD), rear sunshades, aluminum trim.

Upgrades: K&N intakes (also have stock airboxes), Dinan FRC and rear sway bar, EvoSport Pulley kit, Solaris silver bulb kit, aluminum custom pedals, Umnitza Predator ICE angel eye bulbs.

Car has been meticulously cared for, with Zaino products gracing this Beast since day 1 along with a few other nice car care products for various interior and exterior points.

No problems, no stories, just all the history, paperwork, and honesty you wished every seller would provide.

Also, as a private party seller, Nevada does not charge any sales tax to buyers. You may or may not have to pay sales tax to your state if you buy from me, but if you are a Nevada resident, a resident in another state with no sales tax, or you have a similar used-car purchase provision as Nevada, there is no sales tax! Save yourself a few thousand dollars compared to dealers, AND get the complete and full history on the car you're buying. Trust me, that will be valuable when you go to sell the car as a second owner too.

PM me for details, phone number, etc.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Don't worry, be happy

Mein Auto: '05 645Cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInLV View Post
....Also, as a private party seller, Nevada does not charge any sales tax to buyers. You may or may not have to pay sales tax to your state if you buy from me, but if you are a Nevada resident, a resident in another state with no sales tax, or you have a similar used-car purchase provision as Nevada, there is no sales tax....
Are you 100% CERTAIN on this? It doesn't sound right.