Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Bimmerfest 2014 > Previous Events > Bimmerfest 2009 Santa Barbara, CA sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Bimmerfest 2009 Santa Barbara, CA sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks
The 10th annual Bimmerfest show in Santa Barbara, CA will be held on May 2, 2009 at the Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club!
Sponsored by HorsepowerFreaks

Old 05-06-2009, 07:20 PM

Mein Auto: ///m3rcy
that was my car lol i didnt run he actually caught me and threw my keys at me
Old 05-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Officially Weird

Mein Auto: Clownshoe,Miata,WeeStrom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajor009 View Post
That was classy of him.

I once had a cop throw my driver's license back at me after claiming I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign... after I DID come to a complete stop at the stop line, then slowly creep thru the crosswalk at 0.1mph until I had a clear view of the oncoming lane, stop again, then go. In this same exchange he repeatedly twisted my responses to my questions, yelled at me, and so on. I think he threw the license at me because he was angry that he got another call and had to speed off before he could give me a ticket for doing nothing wrong.

Fortunately he was the only rude one, every other time I've been pulled over the officer was very polite and friendly.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidconti View Post
That was classy of him.

I once had a cop throw my driver's license back at me after claiming I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign... after I DID come to a complete stop at the stop line, then slowly creep thru the crosswalk at 0.1mph until I had a clear view of the oncoming lane, stop again, then go. In this same exchange he repeatedly twisted my responses to my questions, yelled at me, and so on. I think he threw the license at me because he was angry that he got another call and had to speed off before he could give me a ticket for doing nothing wrong.

Fortunately he was the only rude one, every other time I've been pulled over the officer was very polite and friendly.
yeah thats what i said i think im gonna fight every ticket with a harassment plea becaksue if you look at the pics i got stoped again not even an 1/8 of a mile on the on ramp with my trunk open fixin my subs so yeah thats definetly harassment and i got pics to prove it thanks guys
Old 05-07-2009, 02:32 PM
tom x e36

Send a message via AIM to tomxe36
Mein Auto: 1995 325i

WATCH THIS!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*

Send a message via AIM to Missmodena310
Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomxe36 View Post

WATCH THIS!
woah! thats a awesome vid!
Old 05-08-2009, 12:02 PM

wow thats funny the same cop that threw my keys at me cursed at me and told me to beat it was too concern about this guys car lol he didnt even run his name or his plates lol man that shows you i was a target being in my skin color low key thats how i feel.. and yes i am hatin on that fact but no hard feeling to the driver just the cop
Old 05-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Officially Weird

Mein Auto: Clownshoe,Miata,WeeStrom
That's what you get for not saying "rodger"
Old 05-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Is it Trackday yet?

Mein Auto: 05 330ci 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajor009 View Post
How did he get your keys? I frickin' LOVE that you have these pictures! Get notorized statements from the photographers before they lose track of the details. EXIF data on the original photos will establish time and distance from you too, could be relevant in validating them as witnesses.

Reid, I got stopped last fall for a stop sign violation I didn't commit either. I even had a passenger witness. Long story short, Trial by Written Declaration FTW. Office Paperwork couldn't be bothered to submit his side of the story so I won by default.

Always fight, especially if you are not eligible for traffic school. You have nothing to lose but a little time to do the paperwork.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall of the morning staff meeting for Ventura County CHP. "Bimmerfest is today, get out there and cite your asses off!"

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin
Old 05-08-2009, 12:29 PM
I need a drink

Send a message via AIM to Araq44
Mein Auto: mobile
Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I need a drink

Send a message via AIM to Araq44
Mein Auto: mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomxe36 View Post

WATCH THIS!