Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition

BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition
Have an interest in BMW motorcycles or just motorcycles in general? Discuss the line of BMW motorcycles and how they may compare to the rest of the competition in this forum!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Living on the redline

Mein Auto: a BMW killer
Cool My mid-life crisis has finally hit ....

I had a (now ex-) GF accuse me of already having it back in my mid-30s fifteen years ago because of my love for sportscars and racing

but anyways, I was looking at the new Ducati Streetfighter S the other day

I want one, badly

I haven't been on a bike since my teen years, used to motocross and enduro back then, but never had any desire to ride on the street. Had some good friends that were in extremely bad accidents with cars and such With the big 5-0 rolling up and no family I now have more of an "oh well" attitude about it

talk me out of it, please ....

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift; that's why it's called the present

Ads by Google