Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Old 07-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '09 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoatMan View Post
Adrian has been here for over 6 years contributing to Bimmerfest and I for one am thankful. Im not naive, he has earned a great deal of business but he has earned it.

Youve been a member for not even a month. What good have you done here except sturr up trouble? Go ahead name one thing weve learned from you.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Resident Curmudgeon

Mein Auto: '12 X5 35d/E39M5/996TTX50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoatMan View Post

Youve been a member for not even a month. What good have you done here except sturr up trouble? Go ahead name one thing weve learned from you.
Dude, this is neither a popularity nor longevity contest.

You are free to go to that little search button and find my posts. (But I am pretty sure I was one of the first to confirm the $4500 in trunk money on the 2009 X5 diesel, between July 1 and Aug 31.)

This whining about "I'll put you and you and you on ignore...my list keeps growing" WTF, who cares! Say your piece, defend your position, be a man. Move on and don't respond. This ignore stuff is just so incredibly childish.

Just my opinion, many other opinions I am sure. Shall we discuss the merits of ignoring certain people, but then seeing the ignored posts quoted by other members that you AREN'T ignoring...so at the end of the day you see many of them anyway? Or you wind up with an incoherent thread because of the missing pieces...

I tend to the more focused and technical forums, so I suspect that I'll not be a regular- should make a few folks happy...

A
Old 07-23-2009, 07:57 AM

Mein Auto: Nissan Maxima
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoomVT View Post
hopefully it is just a fad and a sign of the times.
I hope so too. As a newbie looking to buy his first BMW, I know it's not the same as buying another Ford and think this forum is a great resource. I really hope the negativity is a passing fad and people can continue to visit and share information.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:20 AM

Mein Auto: 330ci 335d
Why won't this thread die!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolRich59 View Post
As a newbie looking to buy his first BMW, I know it's not the same as buying another Ford and think this forum is a great resource.
what makes you think a bmw salesman is different from a ford salesman?