Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 11-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Clark Young

Mein Auto: Orlando
Question Quiet n Comfort Tires for 650

Pals,

So far I like the 650i a lot. The only things are the run flat tires are not the most comfortable and quiet. You know 650 doesn't have the comfort suspension mode like M6.

Considering the remote chance of a blow tire, later on I may switch to regular tires to address the above two. Since the Michelin tires on another car make me happy, how about the "Pilot® Sport A/S Plus 245/40ZR19 94Y":

http://www.michelinman.com/tires/ult...lus/16316/?tsv

Wonder if you could share your opinions / experience on this topic?

BTW, I drive a little fast, but not a racer, so if a little performance degrade is necessary, that'd be OK.

Thank you so much.

Clark
Ads by Google
Old 11-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Here for life!!!

Mein Auto: 2008 535i
Cross-posting is frowned upon here, and this appears to not be the first time.

You also may want to do a search first, as these tires have been discussed here before at least a few times, including by myself.

2008 535i Platinum Gray, Black Dakota, Dark Poplar - Sport Automatic Transmission
Premium Package |Sport Package
Heated Seats | Active Steering | Navigation | PDC | Logic 7 | Comfort Access | IPOD & USB | Highbeam Assist | Anthracite Headliner

Old 11-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: car
Yes, the fact that you post the same thing in 3 different forums is ridiculous. Do not ever post anything about your BMW model in a forum that is made for a different BMW model than what you own, how in the world is someone going to answer your question if they have a different model then yours????