Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)

7 Series - F01 / F02 (2009 - current)
The new re-designed 7 series F01 / F02 leads off the BMW Fxx chassis code!

Old 04-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Munchen bound

Mein Auto: Ferrari
Anyone see Milano Beige in person?

Is this color just too much, or is it a nice pep over the Cashmere?

Thoughts appreciated.
Ads by Google
Old 05-09-2009, 06:24 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 750li (F02),
Milano Beige

I have not seen but very hard to get. As of May 7th 1 Milano Beige on east coast at a dealer in New Jersey....no sports package which is a must for me. 1 on the way and same thing...no sports package. I did see the Cashmere on a dealers lot...sweet. I chose Mineral White...my second choice. My trade is a 05 545i that is dark blue. I'll never have a black or dark blue car again. If you want black you have plenty of choices and can get the car you want in a few days. My dealer had to get this Mineral White from another dealer that it was to go to and they did not want to give it up. It is fully loaded and the other dealer had it built for their demo. Everything except the night vision which I did not want anyway. BMW of Sterling worked hard to get it and really came through for me. It is at the VPC in New Jersey and is being re-routed VA.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:21 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 E550 Sedan
I agree with you. The Mineral White and Cashmere colors are the two nicest ones for the 7 series.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:48 AM

Mein Auto: 199 porsche carrera
be careful for minarel white.
they can reach that color only in the factory.
this is 19th day i m waiting that they paint bumper
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 750li (F02),
BMR2009, How is the Melano Beige holding up for you? Color was my first choice but settled for Mineral White. Finally, weren't you thinking about selling your car at some point? How did that go?
Old 03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Munchen bound

Mein Auto: Ferrari
I did an "in-and-out" on my LS460L to capture my cost basis for tax reasons.

I am very happy with the Milano. In fact, I am pleased to report it's not a clean all the time color so car washes are less frequent. I love the combo of the saddle and Milano. Many great comments by people walking by the car when I'm getting out or in. Personally, I think the car would look better with a brilliant silver wheel. I plan to go there as soon as I figure out the ride compromise from going to a 19 to a 21.

I can always find my car in a lot of others. And for me, having had several silver and white cars, I wanted something unique.

Have no regrets, the white is gorgeous, and you should be very pleased. That was one of my choices as well.