Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 03-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
BMW Announces Best Dealerships for 2010

tim330i
Administrator

Show Printable Version Email this Page

Advertisement
posted by tim330i

BMW announced the names of its top performing dealerships in the U.S. This year, 24 out of 338 BMW dealers nationwide were awarded the "2010 Center of Excellence" (COE). The Centers were selected based on the criteria of customer satisfaction, outstanding brand representation, operational excellence and profitability.

While all of the award recipients did well in providing quality service, some 2010 winners continue to exceed the expectations of their customers winning the COE multiple times. A few note worthy dealer accomplishments include Reeves Import Motorcars, Inc. in Tampa, FL for achieving COE nine years; East Bay BMW in Pleasanton, CA and Flow BMW in Winston Salem, NC for winning the award a total of eight times; and Isringhausen Imports in Springfield, IL for winning the award seven times. Additionally, Global Imports has won the COE award for seven consecutive years and Hendrick BMW has won for six consecutive years.

Despite the challenging economy, BMW's dealer network continues to invest in their sales facilities and workshops spending $340 million in 2009 alone. Dealers recognize the benefits of refining their business processes and focusing on top-tier customer service making BMW one of the most successful franchises in the U.S.

"All BMW dealerships offer a premium experience to our customers, but the 24 Center of Excellence winners excelled in the way they take care of their customers and represent the BMW brand," said Peter Miles, Executive Vice President of Operations, BMW of North America, LLC. "It's a highly coveted award and our top dealers worked hard all year to achieve this high honor we congratulate them."

2010 Center of Excellence Award Recipients
New Century BMW - Alhambra, CA,
East Bay BMW - Pleasanton, CA
South Motors BMW - Miami, FL
Reeves Import Motorcars, Inc. - Tampa, FL
Global Imports - Atlanta, GA
Isringhausen Imports - Springfield, IL
Dreyer & Reinbold, Inc. - Indianapolis, IN
Sunbelt BMW - Meridian, MS
Hendrick BMW - Charlotte, NC
Flow BMW - Winston Salem, NC
DeSimone BMW of Mount Laurel - Mount Laurel, NJ
Flemington BMW - Flemington, NJ
Sandia BMW - Albuquerque, NM
Capital Cities Imported Cars - Glenmont, NY
Keeler BMW - Latham, NY
Kuni BMW - Beaverton, OR
New Motors, Inc. - Erie, PA
Sun Motor Cars BMW - Mechanicsburg, PA
Rick Hendrick Imports - Charleston, SC
Hilton Head BMW - Bluffton, SC
Classic BMW - Plano, TX
BMW of Austin - Austin, TX
BMW of San Antonio - San Antonio, TX
BMW of Sterling - Sterling, VA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW-Announces-Best-Dealerships-for-2010.jpg
Views:	29463
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	221263  

This article has been viewed 3961 times.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 M3 Sedan
Best Dealers?

Finding a good dealership is not easy. Good thing this annnouncement shed some light. I did a little search on CA Dealers that made the list and although New Century appeared to be among the best, the online reviews gave it 2 out 5 stars. A lot of customer complaints. Anyone from the L.A. area had any personal experience with them?
Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to FLA 335
Mein Auto: 2009 335i Sedan
South BMW FTMFW!!! picked my car up from service there today.. A+ in my book...always goes according to my plan!!! in at 7:30am driving off with the loan by 7:50am... next day drop off loaner at 7:30am and in my car driving to work by 7:40am... $ in my book!!!!

nice service, good personalities, and alright ladies...

Old 03-12-2010, 12:00 AM

Mein Auto: 2003 525i
I buy some of my parts and used to have my car serviced in New Century. My take is that they're pretty honest folk. Tim who's my SA did a great job seeing that my car is done at the promised time and gives me a detailed explanation of what they found and what was done to fix said problem. Now that the maintenance warranty is over, I do my own work but when I used to take my car there, it's well taken-cared of. Only a few complaints: There was one time my car went in dirty and wasn't washed well(still some bugs on the bumper) when it was brought out. Parts counter guys are great but there were occasions(rarely) when I was given the wrong part for some reason(even after verifying year and model) which makes it frustrating at times especially when you don't have a loaner car.(diy) I never bought a car from them though so no feedback on their sales staff.

The people I know there are like family though and have helped me out thus far even when I don't have my car serviced there anymore. Maybe someday if I get into a problem I can't fix...

Congratulations to New Century and the other winners!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Road Goober

Send a message via AIM to Nic3quik
Mein Auto: 2008 335i cp
Classic BMW in Dallas Tx? Really? They got one? Um, can't speak for the sales portion, but the SA I use there is pretty good. If they were referring to Byron Gabriel as the reason, i'd believe it.

-nic f
Old 03-14-2010, 11:38 PM

Mein Auto: '08 328i,
New Century Comment

A few years ago, I was selling a 330i ZHP off lease. According to the proposed buyer, he acquired all of my information from an employee at that dealership. He knew my name, address, account number and financial details such as payoff, and contract price. I questioned the GSM on the matter but got nowhere. I would not deal with either of the 2+ BMW/Mini dealerships they own. Perhaps my interested buyer WAS the employee. If so, more of a reason to stay away.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:01 PM

Mein Auto: 2010 M3 Sedan
That's pretty scary. Amazing how much information can leak out of some dealers. Thanks for the headsup.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:02 PM

Mein Auto: 323i
I find it a great acheivement for the mentioned dealers to recieve The COE Awards!!!! However, I am highly disapointed that MCKENNA BMW Norwalk, California isn't mention at all whatsoever!!!!! Great disapointment for me!!! Whenever I got there on a regular basic I am taken care of 110% promtly immediately.... Great staff members who care greatly about their jobs and it's clients tremendously whole heartly....... MCKENNA BMW was over looked and it's a shame it didn't rec'd The COE Award!!!!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:28 PM
BMWCCA Member #405750

Mein Auto: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP
I was at DeSimone yesterday, though I am indifferent as to their sales team(CA's, finance and appraiser specifically), the service department is flat out the best in the business. The SA'a are extremely courteous. Your car is very promptly serviced done right and returned in the same condition you left it (unless you like it washed and I don't).I drive about 7 miles out of the way into another state bypassing my closest dealership to have it serviced at DeSimone BMW.

2011 Alpine White BMW M3 Coupe 6-speed Manual w/ ZCP.
2008 Alpine White 328i Coupe 6-speed Manual/ BMW Performance Exhaust/ M6 Wheels. (Retired)
Future owner of a Jetson's fold-up briefcase car. So I can TRULY park worry free.
"what I'm driving here...is an ending." Jeremy Clarkson
Old 03-22-2010, 05:36 AM

Mein Auto: 07' Z4 M Roadster
McKenna is just another stealership
Old 03-22-2010, 11:32 AM

Mein Auto: 323i
In response to your comment about Mckenna BMW. I beg to differ! My 3 Brothers and 4 Sistrrs all purchased their Beamers from McKenna...... We're taken great care of 110%!!!! just recently we were given 35% discount in Parts dept. Whatever we need for our cars. Now tell me Who's The Best's Dealership?!!!! Rest my case dude!!!! You're just pissed off because you had a bad experiance with Mckenna. I'll always support Mckenna as long as I continue to drive my 3 Series, which will probably be until I die, lol!!! I've been to other dealers and quite frankly unprofessional sales assciates etc!!! I live in Orange County ( Laguna Nigual) and OC BMW Dealers has the worst service!!!!!! I'd would rather drive the extra miles to Norwalk and do business with McKenna. They've earn my business and $$$$$