Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Classifieds > Cars - Private Party

Cars - Private Party
Do you have a car for sale? Are you looking for a new BMW? Check here daily as well as searching on craigslist and eBay Motors

Old 04-19-2010, 02:28 PM

Mein Auto: X5 35d
2009 Black 335d

All,

I've decided to part ways with my 2009 335d. Not because I don't like it, I love it, but I wanted to upgrade to sport seats, active cruise, and ordered a 2011 335d. If I could have retrofitted my 2009, I would do that in a heartbeat. So my loss allows you to get a practically new 335d for a song!

Vitals:

2009 BMW 335d Sedan bought new
Black Sapphire exterior with Black Dakota Leather and Dark Burl Walnut Wood Trim
Cold Weather Package (heated seats, fold down rear seats, headlight washers)
Premium Package (garage door opener, compass, auto dimming side and rearview mirrors, lumbar support for front seats, bmw assist)
Smartphone/Bluetooth phone integration
iPod and USB adapter
6 speed steptronic transmission
Moonroof
Power front seats
Automatic climate control
Navigation system
BMW alarm
Sirius satellite radio with lifetime subscription, never pay a monthly satellite radio fee, over 100 channels
HD radio
35% ceramic tint all windows with windshield strip
iDrive updated with latest software (i.e. new junction view counts graphically depicts distance and direction of next turn while navigating)
Extended bmw maintenance (not warranty) included, all scheduled maintenance covered at NO COST through May 2015 or 100K miles
Bumper to bumper BMW warranty for another 3 years/34K miles
Garage kept (both work and at home)
BMW front and side moldings added to prevent dings (see picture)
16K mainly commuter miles
California vehicle license fees paid through May 2011!

Now for those of you who will run a carfax on the VIN, in January, I hit a pothole. The car was taken to an authorized BMW collision center to fix front driver suspension/rim damage. The collision center replaced the front driver rim, tire, steering linkage arm, and and front driver strut. I had to take the car to them twice for repair, hence the two carfax entries. The car is repaired to factory specifications and was aligned by the dealer. Because of this work, carfax will show an accident on the VIN report. Note, this happened 4 months ago, with no other issues. The car runs perfectly straight. There is NO exterior or frame damage.

All maintenance, shop, and warranty records included with car
In great shape!

VIN# WBAPN73529A266009
Asking $36,500
Vehicle in Oakland, California
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bmwOdometer.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	226827   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmwExtFrontDriver.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	226828   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmwCenterConsole.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	226829   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmwIntFront.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	226830   Click image for larger version

Name:	bmwExtPassenger.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	226833  

Last edited by musiccitybugs; 04-24-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 04-21-2010, 12:24 PM
New-d

Mein Auto: 335d
This is very good deal. Its sad that you didnt opt for those options in first place. But you are sticking to 335d

If you are not aware of diesel threads then It might be helpful to post link on 335d thread on e90 forums and diesel forum. There are lot of potential buyers asking questions there.

Here are links
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=398172
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=154

Good luck with sale...
Old 04-24-2010, 03:14 PM

Sold to a buyer who left with a smile on their face! My replacement black on black 2011 335d arrives in mid-June, so until then, it's Golf TDI time (wife's car).
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM

Mein Auto: 2001 530IA, 2003 530i 5sp
WHAT REAL life MPG were you getting?

just curious...

tdi mechanic
dave
Old 04-28-2010, 07:23 AM

Depended on the type of driving, my commute was about 40 miles, with an average speed of 50mph, and the average mpg was around 38.
Pure highway driving at 70mph gives a mpg of 43+. However, once you get into heavy stop and go traffic, it's easy to for the mpg's to drop into the high 20's. The key for this car is to keep as much of a steady speed as possible.