Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > Welcome to Bimmerfest > BMW News Articles and Announcements

BMW News Articles and Announcements
Read the latest BMW headlines and discuss them with your fellow bimmer enthusiasts!

Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 PM

Mein Auto: Ordered BMW 335d & X5
Well, if anything, Allentown initiated a thread that was a refreshing step outside from the same old Audi comparos. And, Allentown did so with plenty of facts, pics, and class. Ford is definitely breaking fresh ground in many ways and I can only imagine it is getting the attention of the brightest automotive engineers the world-over including BMWs.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 645Ci
Allentown does make good points and I agree with the others that I would still buy the M3. I traded my '06 GTO for my 645Ci. I loved my GTO. It was a monster with nice, understated styling/interior. It was also much less expensive than an e46 M3 with very similar performance. Yet, when I saw the 6, I fell in love with its style, its interior, its presence and even with a broken heart, traded the GTO for the 6. We ended up buying an e46 M3, too, and it's a fantastic car. We've had the Bimmers now over two years and I'd have a difficult time going with anything but a BMW now. Maybe an Audi. I don't know; even though the '11 Mustang is a fantastic car, I just wouldn't want one.
'04 645Ci, Saphirschwarz Pearl/Black, auto, sport, cold-weather, 19" chromes, Logic 7, 7k white angels, MP3 retro, iPod retro, black grills/gills, Bluetooth retro, upgraded microphones, piano black interior trim
'12 Nissan LEAF, Cayenne Red
'10 Victory Cross Country, Black, too much to list
'01 Honda Magna, Black, too much to list
Old 05-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 645Ci
Here's a transfer someone did from the old iDrive interface to the the new iDrive interface in his M3, http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=454413.
'04 645Ci, Saphirschwarz Pearl/Black, auto, sport, cold-weather, 19" chromes, Logic 7, 7k white angels, MP3 retro, iPod retro, black grills/gills, Bluetooth retro, upgraded microphones, piano black interior trim
'12 Nissan LEAF, Cayenne Red
'10 Victory Cross Country, Black, too much to list
'01 Honda Magna, Black, too much to list