Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)

F10 / F11 (2011 - Current)
The new chapter in the highly successful story of the BMW 5 Series Sedan (F10) and wagon (F11)

Old 08-02-2010, 08:24 AM

Mein Auto: 535xi
Question 2011 535xi options?

Hey everyone. First post. Been lurking for a bit, but as I'm about to order my next BMW (previously owned X5, 335 xi and E60 535xi), I thought I'd join and get some expert advice.

My dealer in NJ called to say that they are now taking orders for the 535xi. When I asked him to fax options to me or consideration, he sent the 535i/550i sheet dated April 2011. Is anyone aware of a new options sheet that includes the xi versions -- is there typically a difference? By the way, he thinks the price sheet will be out this week. The invoice/suggested retail sheets available for the 535/550i have been much appreciated. Hope the new one makes its way here, too.

Finally the real reason for my post: To my surprise, he suggested I not order the sport/DHP, as he feels the all wheel drive obviates need for it. Do you agree?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement