Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys

Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
Looking to get some great BMW parts for your car? Get the latest info on sponsor group buys, new products or simply ask a site sponsor a question here!

Old 10-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Regional Sponsor

Mein Auto: BMW
Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

As a new vendor on the forum, I am offering a special promotional deal for the first couple of BMWs who are interested in getting their roof's wrapped with some gloss/matte black or carbon fiber vinyl. (Shoot me a PM for details on pricing, as pricing is different depending on finish, specific car, etc).

I've done hundreds of cars at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of cars that I've done recently in each type/finish, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black -

Matte black (looks like the same car, but it's actually a different one) -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

For locals, I can supply the materials and do the entire installation at my location, for anything that you need to get done.

However, if you're a non-local (or someone who just wants/needs some material) and would like to give a DIY a shot, I can sell you just the material as well.

- Gloss/matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Headlight/Tail light tinting
- Custom cut stickers/graphics
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in anything.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Ads by Google
Old 10-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Regional Sponsor

As a new vendor on the forum, I am offering a special promotional deal for the first couple of BMWs who are interested in getting their roof's wrapped with some gloss/matte black or carbon fiber vinyl. (Shoot me a PM for details on pricing, as pricing is different depending on finish, specific car, etc).

I've done hundreds of cars at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of cars that I've done recently in each type/finish, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

For locals, I can supply the materials and do the entire installation at my location, for anything that you need to get done.

However, if you're a non-local (or someone who just wants/needs some material) and would like to give a DIY a shot, I can sell you just the material as well.

- Gloss/matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in anything.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E39 hamster w/ pin-wheel
I know who you are...
Old 10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Regional Sponsor

If you know who I am, then what's my name :P
Old 10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Regional Sponsor

Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping services + stickers/graphics and more!

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Regional Sponsor

Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping services + stickers/graphics and more!

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Regional Sponsor

Gloss black -

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber -

- Carbon fiber vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Full car wraps
- Installations
- And More...

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 10-07-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Hofmeister Kink

Mein Auto: 2003 530i/5
Looks pretty nice but I think having a Jet Black II machine disqualifies me
Old 10-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Regional Sponsor

Doesn't disqualify you from getting your tails tinted

-Don
Old 10-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Regional Sponsor

Or blacking out your window trim (which would change the look of your car quite a bit actually)

E63 AMG:

If you guys are looking for any vinyl materials to cover your roof, window trim, etc, shoot me a PM with what you need or post up any questions you might have.

-Don
Old 10-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Regional Sponsor

Tinted the tails on this 1 series and wrapped his roof/mirror covers in 3M carbon fiber vinyl.

Blacked out window trim (covered up the chrome)

E63 AMG:

If you guys are looking for any vinyl materials to cover your roof, window trim, etc, shoot me a PM with what you need or post up any questions you might have.

-Don
Regional Sponsor

Tinted the tails on this 1 series and wrapped his roof/mirror covers in 3M carbon fiber vinyl.

E63 AMG:

-Don
unbekannt

Mein Auto: 750Li Hi-Sec, '13 Actros
nice, i think you forgot to clean the jizz off the windshield in that last pic tho
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Old 10-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Old 10-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Old 10-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don
Regional Sponsor

E63 AMG:

-Don