BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

California E34 owners, unite!

17K views 177 replies 18 participants last post by  OCE34er 
#1 · (Edited)
Well those new yorker E34 owners are about to have a little tea party get together. Let's show them how the west coast does it, if anyone is interested in meeting up somewhere i'd love to meet up with some other E34 owners(and other bimmer owners) :D let me know and we'll work out the details.

Current Idea(not for sure plans yet): Meet up in San Luis Obispo or Santa Barbra to get coffee, cruise on the coast, and in-n-out lunch.

People Attending:
  • 91 525i
    535iDan89
    BamBamE34
    Aquila
    FCPGroton
    SawheadE34
    CRYOBMW
    dm916
    ricks5series(?)
    calaurion(?)

Still figuring out a date and destination!

#4 ·
We can meet half way :) when we get a few more people to meet up we'll figure out a destination, time, date, etc.

#7 ·
Well we should get breakfast/coffee and talk about our cars THEN go drive them and stare. I'm in walnut creek near concord/moraga/pleasant hill.

#8 ·
cool my gf goes to St Mary's college, im in Oakland. Do you auto x/track or drift?? I really wanna find a good spot to do any of the above haa

thunderhill has some events from time to time but I dont feel like my car it suited for that yet, I want to get my suspension / chip first

#9 ·
nice ego btw, I haven't paintballed in a long time, but I used to have an abomb intimidator w/ a halo/fast chip, cf tank ect... the works, just grew out of it after a while I guess. But theres always something I always come back to, and thats cars ^_^ my love for cars is to my grave

#10 ·
O awesome! I live about 10 minutes away from saint mary's.

#12 ·
I don't but my dad races at thunderhill and searspoint(infineon raceway) and he says it fun there :)

#13 ·
I don't right now :/ I will soon though! And nice, a-bombs are sick. I had a few timmys in my time as well as plenty of marqs. Bob long makes some solid products but the gun in my sig is a creed. It looks like an ego because its a poppit as well but it'll outshoot an ego any day :)

#14 ·
Come on guys! Lets put those east coast boys to shame. We need more people!!!

#18 ·
I don't go on bimmerforums :/ How is it over there?

#17 ·
Awh bummer but we all understand your situation, it wont be for a month or two but i'll keep you posted if you're still down then :thumbup:

#22 ·
I'm replacing my clutch so it'll be about a month to a month and a half before this happens which will give us time to find enough people who are interested as well as think of a good location to meet up. If you want to in the future i'll definitely keep everyone posted :thumbup:

#26 ·
That'd be awesome, i'll make a list of everyone who is going and let everyone know when it's going down :thumbup:

#30 ·
We can soon but i' working on my clutch right now. Shall I add you to the list?

#34 ·
Awesome, you're added to the list. Again, I'll keep everybody on the list updated and you'll have a pm as soon as I figure out a date, time, and location. Drive safe everyone :drive:

#39 ·
Awesome :thumbup: post pics once you get them!

#40 ·
Come on people! We need more bimmers to show up :)

#43 ·
Is there a kinders or in-n-out in between so cal/nor cal? If so we should meet up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.