Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > The Best of Bimmerfest! > Ask-A-Dealer

Ask-A-Dealer
Talk to our team of BMW Client Advisors. Get all of your buying/financing/leasing questions answered here!

Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 05 G35X; 09 335 vert
free day driving school offer

Has anyone heard of this offer? I was checking my remaining balance due as we're about to trade in wife's BMW for another one, and I later got an email (which seems to be from BMW Financial) saying that if I traded in and bought (and financed or leased through BMWFS) another one, that I would get a free day at their school in South Carolina.

So I contacted BMW Financial to get details; they said all offers are through BMW and to contact them. hmm, has anyone else heard of or gotten this offer? Or is this a new variant of a nigerian money scam?

Edit: I just called BMW and they said there are several offers like that out there, but that I would have to go to my dealership to see which one I might get.

09 335 vert - ED Feb 09
06 325 vert - gone
05 G35x - winter

Last edited by kashrahman; 03-11-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Make Their Ass Quit!

Mein Auto: 2008 M3
I received the offer from BMWFS back in 2007. If I purchased or leased another BMW through BMWFS, I got a free 1 day driver control school for me and a companion. I took advantage of it in the summer of 2007. Had a great time at the Performance Center. It was actually my second trip to the Performance Center that year as i took delivery of my 530i there in February.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:52 PM

Mein Auto: X5
Do you know if that 1 day driver control school is the same/similar to the Performance Center Delivery's free driving class? Albeit the PCD free class will be shorter?
5-17-08 ED: 2008 535i Deep Sea Blue, cream beige Dakota, bamboo anthracite, Sp pkg, Premium pkg, sport auto trans, iPod USB, park distance ctrl. 2008 335i Convertible Montego Blue, gray Dakota, black poplar, Sp pkg, Premium pkg, paddle shifters, iPod USB, comfort access.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:41 AM
sheriff of nothingham

Mein Auto: 08 m5
right now, til may1 cpo 07 and 08 M car purchases get the 1 day M driving experience course. i have the flyer in pdf - can't remember where i got it, but if someone wants to host it somewhere and post the link, hit me up.
08 m5 Space Gray . black perf merino leather . ventilated seats . smg . fold down rear seats . soft close automatic doors . sat radio . enhanced premium sound . heads up display . comfort access . heated rear seats . aluminum trim . sunshades . gas guzzler tax
Old 03-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Make Their Ass Quit!

Mein Auto: 2008 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahimanic View Post
Do you know if that 1 day driver control school is the same/similar to the Performance Center Delivery's free driving class? Albeit the PCD free class will be shorter?
I have been to both and you do alot of the same stuff but since it is 8 hours, you get to do more repetitions.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:43 PM

Mein Auto: 330i
They have that offer right now but for 2007 and 2008 CPO M cars:
http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/conte...ialoffers.aspx