Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series / 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2011, 04:53 AM

Mein Auto: = )
20% off CTEK Amazon coupon

So my 10+ year old Battery Tender gave up the ghost the other day. I've had 3 Battery Tenders on my bike and multiple cars over the past 20 years, and have had 2 fail within that time, and figured it was time for something different. After doing some research, CTEK comes up frequently as a recommended maintenance charger, and I decided to get one. Found a coupon posted on the 'net for 20% off at Amazon, which sealed the deal. (Amazon was also kind enough to send me a coupon AFTER I had made my purchase. LOL.)

So, I figured I'd share with anyone who may be considering a CTEK purchase from Amazon - 20% off plus free shipping:

As someone who has shown an interest in automotive parts and accessories at Amazon.com, you might like to know about our special coupon code offer that will save you an additional 20% on our everyday low prices for select battery chargers and maintainers.

To receive your coupon code discount, simply add the item to your Shopping Cart and then enter the associated coupon code when prompted during checkout. Please note, these codes can only be used once per customer and only apply to products sold by Amazon.com. They do not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website.

To get 20% off the everyday low price of the CTEK Multi US 7002 12-volt battery charger or CTEK Multi US 3300 12-volt Smart battery charger, enter coupon code CTEKDEAL.
Advertisement