Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > General BMW

General BMW
Use this forum to talk about general BMW news/stories and to chat with fellow enthusiasts about the direction that BMW is going in for their cars and/or motorcycles!

Old 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 M5
Naperville, IL Excellent Service Shop!!

I just wanted to put up a thread for anyone looking for a Great Service shop. Performance Werks, Naperville, IL. is by far the most impressive shops I have used in years.
This is my 4th Bimmer and I have spent Thousands of $ on services I couldn't do myself in the garage.
This is my 1st e46 and I took it in for an Oil Housing unit gasket (I didn't have the time or tools to DIY). I enjoy working on my own Bimmer and turn some wrenches, and I am very particular on who works on my cars.

This shop has definitely earned all of my business from now on!!!!

1.There customer service is over the top and first class, the shop is like a doctors office and very comfortable.

2. I was treated like a friend and Mike and Blake are cool guy's and easy to communicate with.(with no BS!!)
They provide information on your car and make recommendations and take the time to educate you on your car and what they would do if it where there car.
3. Pricing, For this service along with The gasket I had the Tensioner, idler pulley, 1 Brake caliper Replaced, and a tie rod replaced with Alignment I was expecting a a big hit$$. The price was very affordable and almost Half of what I expected to pay!!!!

I can't say enough about Performance Werks, Mike and Blake Thank You!! Car runs awesome and handles perfect!!

If anyone is in the Chicagoland area There is no other place where you will find this type of confident service with very reasonable prices.

I planned on doing the Brakes (Rotors/Calipers/Pads) and also Shocks and Struts, and springs next DIY myself, but I am going to bring it back to Performance Werks give them all the parts I ordered, and have them do it all.

Check them out, you will be impressed: www.performancewerks.net
Advertisement