Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 7 Series / 8 Series > 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)

7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
Discussion pertaining to the flagship BMW here.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:20 PM

Mein Auto: 740iS, CLS55 AMG, XKR
Smile DFW7 Meet - May 7th, Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW & Brunch at Whiskey Cake

Hello DFW7 members & friends,

Here are the details for our May 7th meet. We're going to start the morning by attending Cars and Coffee at Classic BMW in Plano. There were over 1,200 cars that showed up before 9 AM in April. We have reserved some space and encourage anyone interested to get there by 7:30 AM. Look for the the 7 Series parked together, or the guys in DFW7 T-shirts. If you cannot make it early, just park anywhere you can and come look for us.

After Cars and Coffee, we're going to take a short 5 minute drive to Whiskey Cake for brunch. Besides tasty food & long list of drinks, Whiskey Cake also offer free WIFI on-site. We'll be there by 10:30 AM to cool off and do some more car talk. The regulars will gladly help anyone to scan/read a code, do a quick fix (not anything major) and offer helpful tips, exchange info. We will be handing out the goodies mentioned in the emails sent to DFW7 members as well.

Cars and Coffee April Meet. More Pics of past Cars and Coffee Dallas Meet here.

Classic BMW of Plano
6800 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
(214) 778-2600

Whiskey Cake
3601 Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 993-2253

JL
Old 05-01-2011, 06:34 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 ///M5
I no longer have my 7 but would love to join you folks. Is it OK?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:54 PM

Mein Auto: 740iS, CLS55 AMG, XKR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustaine View Post
I no longer have my 7 but would love to join you folks. Is it OK?
Why certainly, we're just an informal casual group of car guys, everyone is welcomed Classic reserved a very limited number of parking for DFW7, we try to let 7 series park together first; hope that's ok with ya. My understanding is that there are still plenty of parking at 7:30. Planning to make C&C or Brunch or both?

JL